IGNORED

What Pisses You Off?

Lew-T

I resist the temptation to write the longest post in the history of OTIB, so I shall just say:

1) People who walk a yard behind you when you are walking down the street, and no matter how far you go or how many times you change direction, THEY ARE STILL THERE!!!

2) The human race.

Post script: I may post a more detailed explanation of number 2, if I can be bothered to write the longest post in the history of OTIB.

That's your shadow mate.

That's what they want you to think....

People who still use Fahrenheit when talking about the temperature outside. They always switch to Celsius when it falls below freezing though !!

"Oh, it looks like a nice day tomorrow, temperature in the high seventies " WTF does that mean ?!

Only the U.S. uses fahrenheit these days, which is unecessarily complicated, please keep up !

We managed to go decimal, in the early 70's, so please move on....

People who still use Fahrenheit when talking about the temperature outside. They always switch to Celsius when it falls below freezing though !!

"Oh, it looks like a nice day tomorrow, temperature in the high seventies " WTF does that mean ?!

Only the U.S. uses fahrenheit these days, which is unecessarily complicated, please keep up !

We managed to go decimal, in the early 70's, so please move on....

I went to school in the sixties, I was taught feet and inches, I just can't relate to meters, I can't even visulise 5.2 meters are !

Archived