IGNORED

What Pisses You Off?

Lew-T

Electric shocks when you get out of the car, I'm yet to master the perfect exit. Must look a right dick

It's your shoes.

Failing that, try this.

To avoid shocks when getting out of the car -

HOLD the metal door frame before you get out

KEEP HOLDING as you get out, until you are fully out of the car.

It's easy with practice!

Politicians, all of them , yeah including that liberal **** Ming, hate him the most of all

Europe, and Europeans

The Euro, Greece, Portugal and Spain, LAZY WORK SHY **** I hope you all get sold to China

BBC Breakfast Weather girl (scottish one) and the two dull as shit presenters Guuuud Munning!!!!! *** of you annoyingly happy cow.

Car drivers, I hate most of you. not so funny when i drag you out of your car after you mouth off at me on my bike when you hit the red light are you? Pieces of shit

RnB, Rap music, Black music in general, apart from Rihana who i love.

Hipsters, ******* hipsters.

Apathy

Sags.

I

Politicians, all of them , yeah including that liberal **** Ming, hate him the most of all

Europe, and Europeans

The Euro, Greece, Portugal and Spain, LAZY WORK SHY **** I hope you all get sold to China

BBC Breakfast Weather girl (scottish one) and the two dull as shit presenters Guuuud Munning!!!!! *** of you annoyingly happy cow.

Car drivers, I hate most of you. not so funny when i drag you out of your car after you mouth off at me on my bike when you hit the red light are you? Pieces of shit

RnB, Rap music, Black music in general, apart from Rihana who i love.

Hipsters, ******* hipsters.

Apathy

Sags.

I

Teddy, I have called Margorie, she will be there in 5 minutes, she apologises for not coming around sooner with the magic beans that make you feel like Happy Teddy.

That stupid bint who can't say "Eastern or Western" you dozy cow IT IS NOT "Eastran or Westran " !

Aye you got it :laugh:, She's so dam happy, its not fair, i need a shit load of pills from Marg to be even close to that level of happiness at 7am, urrrr.

Gud Muning!!! ARRRRAGH!

It's your shoes.

Failing that, try this.

To avoid shocks when getting out of the car -

HOLD the metal door frame before you get out

KEEP HOLDING as you get out, until you are fully out of the car.

It's easy with practice!

If I do that Dolls it will be waiting for my return....Fully charged :shocking:

- Cyclist who go through red lights

- Alarm clock going off in the morning

- People who don't buy a round or use any excuse to insist it's not their round

- Overly camp people

- People who use facebook to moan

- Teenage mums

People who don't say thank you when you open a door for them.

Scrawny white kids who walk around talking with a mock Jamaican accent

People who talk about how much money they earn and how they wear the best designer clothes.

Liars / Bullsh*tters / 2 Faced people

Women with baby buggies who decide to walk alongside each other and block the whole pavement.

People who always vent their anger at something via their Facebook status update

and then someone on their friends list goes 'is everything ok hun?' <------ complete f*cktards

People who use the term 'chin up' when they see you are down --- how about i just chin you as that would make me feel better?

Cardiff City

People who go out smelling - No excuse for it

Noisy eaters

Jehovah Witness knocking on my door

Junk mail

People who moan that they are fat but do nothing to solve it

Reality TV shows

Gloating

Singers who have to mime

Pimped up cars - Their owners need to grow up!

Ray Wilkins who just talks utter garbage.

In a queue to pay at the car park, where women (usually) have been queuing for 10 minutes, put their ticket in to be told it's £1.50 and only then decide to get out their purse. Not only that, they then take another 5 minutes sorting through their small change in order to pay the exact amount with 5 and 10ps.

There are no girls who are 18 (my age) and look like Holly Willoughby

errrgggh she is a minger. Wonky face, weird eyes and a really weird shape.

Granted her female form compared to my male form, I shouldn't be chucking stones in glass houses.

People who go out smelling - No excuse for it

Noisy eaters

Jehovah Witness knocking on my door

Junk mail

People who moan that they are fat but do nothing to solve it

Reality TV shows

Gloating

Singers who have to mime

Pimped up cars - Their owners need to grow up!

Ray Wilkins who just talks utter garbage.

Not a bad list but I am not having that on Ray Wilkins. He knows the game inside out.

Things that piss me off-

Annoying deluded Gas and swindon fans (I know way too many)

Purple nose Alex Ferguson

Man U and Liverpool fans

Andy Gray and Richard Keys

Some of the English press

Arrogant people

Noisy/messy eaters

False accents

attention seekers

Idiot drivers

I honestly could be here all night so I better stop!

Not a bad list but I am not having that on Ray Wilkins. He knows the game inside out.

Things that piss me off-

Annoying deluded Gas and swindon fans (I know way too many)

Purple nose Alex Ferguson

Man U and Liverpool fans

Andy Gray and Richard Keys

Some of the English press

Arrogant people

Noisy/messy eaters

False accents

attention seekers

Idiot drivers

I honestly could be here all night so I better stop!

Ray Wilkins talks absolute drivel. He is so boring and Gary Neville is 50x better imo.

Ray Wilkins talks absolute drivel. He is so boring and Gary Neville is 50x better imo.

Neville does not know half of the things Wilkins has forgotten. Granted Wilkins isn't really a media showy type, and sounds dull, but he doesn't speak drivel, and doesn't orgasm when commentating. Now that truly was cringeworthy.

Neville does not know half of the things Wilkins has forgotten. Granted Wilkins isn't really a media showy type, and sounds dull, but he doesn't speak drivel, and doesn't orgasm when commentating. Now that truly was cringeworthy.

I thought his reaction to the Torres goal at Barca was what commentators lack these days, Martin Tyler however still goes quite mad when an important goal goes in but Neville has such knowledge and is very good on the monday night football imo.

I thought his reaction to the Torres goal at Barca was what commentators lack these days, Martin Tyler however still goes quite mad when an important goal goes in but Neville has such knowledge and is very good on the monday night football imo.

God no, that is what I hate, just like most tv today. Dumbed down drivel.

He is better just talking about the game before or after.

He doesn't talk drivel. Drivel is what most idiots on here spout. He actually gives a non biased opinion on the game and talks well. People think he is boring because he is softly spoken. I rate Neville as a pundit but everything he says is through gritted teeth due to his love for Man U.

His reaction to the Torres goal was a 'scoregasm'. I have heard better reactions, doesn't make him talk sense due to a good reaction though.

Archived