IGNORED

What Pisses You Off?

Lew-T

Here goes. I've never watched -

I'm a Celebrity

The Voice

Dancing on Ice

Who wants to be a millionaire

Million Pound drop or any of those other programmes where poor people think money can be had without working for it.

etc

The only thing I've seen, because my kids watch it, is that dancing thing with Bruce Forsyth that tart from Bolton.

I'm with you on all of these, if my mrs puts any of these on ( she rarely does!) I leave the room.

I hate the false' ness of them all and can't believe any sane human being can be taken in by such shite :)

1. People calling the race card
  2. People who get offended on behalf of other people
  3. Jed Pittman
  4. Plastic football fans (Man Utd, Chelsea, <insert team successful team they have never seen here>
  5. Lateness
  6. People telling me I am wrong when it's just an opinion they don't agree with
  7. People who won't admit they're wrong (RobboRed)
  8. Nicky Maynard
  9. People dropping litter
  10. Spitting
  11. People talking in the cinema
  12. Arrogance

What he said

People (usually grown men) crying on 'Deal Or No Deal'.....man up you d*cks! In fact the whole programme pisses me off.

People who use the terms 'chillax' and 'rock up'.....tw*ts

People who shout "CHEER UP", just because you haven't got a huge goofy grin on your face.

Bruno f**kin B**tard Mars

Liars

People who gas on and on about something without having a clue what they're talking about

Americanisms

"whatever"

The fashion where a blokes ass hangs out the back of his jeans

Blokes of my age (near 50) wearing a Football shirt

People of my age (and older) acting like teenagers

People who rabbit away on their phones on buses and trains (and you can hear both sides of the conversation)

Cyclists who ignore traffic lights

people who constantly snipe and sneer and have absolutely nothing positive to contribute

Back in the day, and old school when referring to things about 10 years old..... **** off

Tweeting.

Famous for being famous.

Anything that involved watching someone else's real life on tv..... Get a life of your own.

Foul mouthed welsh bints.

Nissan micra

Wayne Rooney, John Terry.

Cauliflower, tripe, kidney.

I feel like Marlon Brando in The Wild Ones...."What you got?"

Lots of things in this world piss me off that really matter, but just off the top of my head ,here's one thing that doesn't matter but really drives me up the wall...

People who appear on quiz shows who really know sweet F A about anything (in it to win it ,a prime example) It scares me what they don't know or learn as they go through life and yet seem to revel in their ignorance , why go on these shows just to humilliate yourself?

(but they know who's NO 1 in the charts or who's going out with whom in the fatuous world of non-celebrity)

and breath

Bad driving manners

Parents who think its fine for their kids to climb around in the back of their car or hang out the window

People scrounging off the state

Fat people in mobility scooters

Kids fashion - every ****** looks the same these days like a one direction wannabe and needs to pull their strides up

Dolphins

The EDL and other racists

Paedophiles

People who swear in every sentence

People who have no manners or personal hygiene

People who eat nothing healthy, or never do any exercise then moan when they become fat or ill

People who say they will be ten minutes and don't turn up for at least another hour

Just people in general I guess!

Screw the lot of you!!

People who appear on quiz shows who really know sweet F A about anything (in it to win it ,a prime example) It scares me what they don't know or learn as they go through life and yet seem to revel in their ignorance , why go on these shows just to humilliate yourself?

(but they know who's NO 1 in the charts or who's going out with whom in the fatuous world of non-celebrity)

Agree with this. Great shout.

The way in general, our society, hero worships the thick and ignorant, but mocks those who learn, and brands them snobs, middle class etc etc. It is the sign of a bored un interested mind.

It is one big reason why the country is going to the dogs.

Bristolians supporting anyone other than City OR rovers!

Would prefer a gashead to a Man U fan from Bristol.

I always say that myself since that is how it should be but really I hate Sags more than any other fans just because they support Rovers .

Blokes who have enormous tallywhackers, what a gift you have. We salute you!! :worship2: But hate you at the same time.

Blokes who have enormous tallywhackers, what a gift you have. We salute you!! :worship2: But hate you at the same time.

You should visit a local farm.... we have a farm in North Wilts called Tallywacker Farm

:laughcont: Ain't that the truth made even worse when you errrr get your drink spiked, nearly 2hrs one bird tried and failed to get the old boy to work.

Men who slag off women drivers. There are people on here who can vouch for the fact I am a damn good driver.

John Terry

People who damage their kids (whether it be physically or emotionally)

Cyclists

NIMBYS

People being late

People who say one thing and do another

People who judge other peoples decisions and how they live their lives.

Having to wait for stuff

Not being able to have what you want

People moaning about stuff like the olympics - lets face it we'll all be dead by the time it ever comes back.

Not being able to smell (something I have to live with)

I think I should stop, I could be here a while!

Men who slag off women drivers. There are people on here who can vouch for the fact I am a damn good driver.

John Terry

People who damage their kids (whether it be physically or emotionally)

Cyclists

NIMBYS

People being late

People who say one thing and do another

People who judge other peoples decisions and how they live their lives.

Having to wait for stuff

Not being able to have what you want

People moaning about stuff like the olympics - lets face it we'll all be dead by the time it ever comes back.

Not being able to smell (something I have to live with)

I think I should stop, I could be here a while!

Women drivers! :kiddie:

Women who think they are good drivers! :kiddie:

Wifes that own nice cars but refuse to wash them :evil:

Wifes who now foo @ ing SNORE! :badmood:

Women/Wifes that try on a mountain of clothes before going back and buying the first foo ker they tried on! :gaah:

Archived