IGNORED

Bristol City V St Johnstone Match Day Thread

class_not_gas

Which team did saints put out in the end? vastly different to the Euro game?

Only 3 players in the squad played any part in either of the Euro ties. May who is on the bench came on in the last 10 mins in the away leg, and Anderson and Miller, both started on Thursday night.

That's definitely not the worst result in the world. Seems to have highlighted were still frail at the back though.

It does, however Del knew this from the back end of last season which is why he's trying his best to solve the issue at CB.

Carey and Nyatanga at the back fills me with little hope, A good CB and Fontaine looks alot better.

That's definitely not the worst result in the world. Seems to have highlighted were still frail at the back though.

I did think we would lose considering it is our first game. Hopefully no injuries is the main thing.

Yannick the major threat today. Far better crosser of a ball than Albert. Gives the strikers a chance the way he whipped the crosses in. Tried 3 or 4 different formations today. Seeing that it was our first pre season game the majority of players were way off of the pace in the first 25 mins but grew into the game and probably finished the stronger.

If it is him, 23 goals in 100 games in League One doesn't strike me as impressive especially for a Striker.

Its not great but is a striker whos scored 60 in 80 games going to come to Bristol City. I certainly wouldnt. Sometimes its about coaches and managers spotting talent and improving a players performances and record. Different sport i know but Marcus Trescothick averaged 22 for somerset, he averaged over over 40 for England. Id love city to sign Ronaldo or Messi but we are a poor Champo club

Its not great but is a striker whos scored 60 in 80 games going to come to Bristol City. I certainly wouldnt. Sometimes its about coaches and managers spotting talent and improving a players performances and record. Different sport i know but Marcus Trescothick averaged 22 for somerset, he averaged over over 40 for England. Id love city to sign Ronaldo or Messi but we are a poor Champo club

60 goals in 80 games in league one at the age of 28 wouldn't get a move to the premier league and would most likely join a club in our division.

What is it with users with the name Jordan in them that immediately makes them a know it all, know nothing nause, with the compulsion to reply twenty times to each ******* topic?

Hang on, let me get those tissues for you.

Stop crying.

Edit: I have no idea where you get the 20 posts on every topic, There is a new topic on this forum every day I'd expect and I make about 2 to 5 posts a week apart from Saturdays due to working 50+ hours a week.

Archived