IGNORED

Bristol City V St Johnstone Match Day Thread

class_not_gas

lots of chances at both ends, bolasie looked a real handful, lewin shocking defensive display, lets hope its nerves,lack of match practice etc . Del knows this needs rectifying :fingerscrossed: lets all discuss after the bournemouth game

Nerves? in a pre season game?

Its this type of basic defending Lewin continues to get wrong and the reason why he will only ever be back up here unless he steps up his game.

He got to be clearing that ball away first time (for their second goal) not trying to chest it down and then clear. Nothing to do with lack of fitness let alone nerves. It's poor decision making that which is all too familar with Tangs.

His decision making & concentration levels are terrible for a bloke with his International, Prem and Championship experience.

I would only use him as back up for Cunningham. Too error prone for me to be used as a centre back even sparingly.

I agree.

He's another one who has had enough time to prove himself and failed.

Another to make way for some quality to be brought in.

That isn't based on one pre-season friendly, its based on several seasons in the championship.

He got caught ball watching for the first too, never tracked his runner.

Shame really because when he joined I thought he would be a great signing but I'm afraid he just isn't up to it.

Archived