IGNORED

Albert Off?

citywest30

Sinclair to Man City is stupid on his part, he'll never play.

We shouldn't sell our best players but £3M for someone who disappears from Christmas onwards? Hmmmm tempting.

In footballing terms possibly but rumours are A Johnson could be on his way.. It's just occurred to me his misses is Helen Flannigan from Corrie and I think she's Manchester based, so she could well be busting his balls to a move closer to her neck of the woods...if this happens then a bid from Swansea could be on the cards for Albert.

I'd take £4M for Albert knowing the money Swansea will be receiving and knowing how important he is to us. To sell both would be a complete joke, especially when we're so close to the new season and have failed to sign players in our most needed positions so far.

I'd be devastated if Albert did leave though, one of my favourite ever City players, ability wise and personality. He's a down to earth guy and think he genuinely appreciates the club and fans for what we've done for his career, hopefully we can persuade him to stay? I did see a tweet from Jon Lansdown the other week mentioning that Albert had asked for a 7 year contract! :laugh:

In footballing terms possibly but rumours are A Johnson could be on his way.. It's just occurred to me his misses is Helen Flannigan from Corrie and I think she's Manchester based, so she could well be busting his balls to a move closer to her neck of the woods...if this happens then a bid from Swansea could be on the cards for Albert.

Regularly I'm sure!

I found this on a Huddersfield forum from January. Cheeky git!

Potentially someone to look out for if we get promoted though. He's someone that knows the division but has only ever suffered it with Bristol City. If we go up and we can convince him that we have a bit of ambition and the money to boot, he might be tempted into blue and white

delboy has said we have had no bids for any of our plays despite what the press say

Bristol City FC@bcfctweets

"We've had no bids in for [any of the players] speculated about," manager Derek McInnes says at press day. #BristolCity

There we go. End of thread now surely...!

? Unless Adam Baker's tweet totally missed out the first part then that sounds a bit off.

I would like to know their... sauce.

Really? I expect they asked Del at today's press conference, and Baker's tweet said that there had been no bids, the BBC's says Swansea have expressed an interest, not made a bid.

Looks as if Swansea are in for most at moment.

Wanting to take Ince from Blackpool and using Dobbie as bait..

That's according to the Mirror...

No doubt that Albert is an effective winger who holds his own in the Championship but I wonder whether Swansea are not sure if Albert is up to PL standard and thats why they haven't made a bid for him. If they could get him for a snip then they don't lose much if he fails but City will be asking big money for him and maybe Swansea aren't prepared to risk wasting serious cash on a player who might not be good enough for the PL.

No doubt that Albert is an effective winger who holds his own in the Championship but I wonder whether Swansea are not sure if Albert is up to PL standard and thats why they haven't made a bid for him. If they could get him for a snip then they don't lose much if he fails but City will be asking big money for him and maybe Swansea aren't prepared to risk wasting serious cash on a player who might not be good enough for the PL.

Exactly this. I can't see Albert going because I can't see any reason that Swansea would pay the amount we want for him, especially given how out of sorts he was for a few months earlier this year, but at the same time I can't see any reason why we'd lower our demands, given how good a player he can be on his day and how vital he is to our team. He's easily worth £3 million to us but I'm not sure he's proved he's worth a Premier League club spending £3 million on him, if that makes sense?

Archived