IGNORED

Official Website New Look

oldfield

You'd think the world had ended, the club had merged with the gas, and the players slept with their mums based on some people's reaction to something as trivial as a website.

Get a 'kin grip.

It's not great but it is what it is, and its better than others using the same enforced template.

Put it in perspective and deal with it.

Agreed. It's only worked in it's new guise for me from this morning , and I don't think it's as bad as some are making out.

The one concern the club should have at present is it wont take you into the club shop when you click on 'shop'. Unless that's just my computer , it could be costing the club money.

Just seen it for the first time and my god that is awful! There just no substance or cohesion, just pieces here and there with no definition between parts of the page, save a white space. Its certainly got a long way to go to being decent. The previous site was alot better which is saying something. Just got to hope that they really try and develop the site alot more over the course of the season.

You can actually get to the site in one click, which you couldn't do before because some silly advert would pop up first. That was awful and it went on for years, so that's an improvement. There seem to be fewer adverts too on the home page.

The info itself is, for me at least, easier to get to than before.

Although the design is not too sexy, I think that this website is a huge improvement on the previous one.

I cannot believe (Oh yes I can) that the football league has sold its website soul for a cow and a handful of magic beans to a Ukranian in his shed at the bottom of his garden. To all of you who think this new website is "not so bad' or "better than the old one"...................get a frigging grip..........it is truly awful, cheap and nasty, and reflects what a bunch of tossers the people who run OUR leagues really are. Cheesy, schlocky, third rate and tawdry...and that's just my first impression. Check out jimcarey.com to see just how classy and stimulating a website can be.

I cannot believe (Oh yes I can) that the football league has sold its website soul for a cow and a handful of magic beans to a Ukranian in his shed at the bottom of his garden. To all of you who think this new website is "not so bad' or "better than the old one"...................get a frigging grip..........it is truly awful, cheap and nasty, and reflects what a bunch of tossers the people who run OUR leagues really are. Cheesy, schlocky, third rate and tawdry...and that's just my first impression. Check out jimcarey.com to see just how classy and stimulating a website can be.

Who put you in charge !?!?! If 'people' and I happen to be one of them , think it's not too bad , who are you to tell them to "get a frigging grip" !!

It's all about personal preference and for the 2 or 3 times per week I actually go on the site , it's not going to make me throw my toys out of the pram like some on here.

It's absolutely awful! As a graphic designer by trade, there is so much wrong with the design I don't even know where to start.

Just bloody terrible, which cowboys designed this pile of crap?!

It's an award winning CMS apparently.

Anyone know why i still cant see the site on my computer? it worked fine at my mates house... i cant even view the interviews with Del and the players, which is pissing me off as i pay for that service! whats going on its been 24 hours since the site went live... ?

Who put you in charge !?!?! If 'people' and I happen to be one of them , think it's not too bad , who are you to tell them to "get a frigging grip" !!

It's all about personal preference and for the 2 or 3 times per week I actually go on the site , it's not going to make me throw my toys out of the pram like some on here.

I am not in charge..and have never claimed to be. I do however hold an opinion..........I have an opinion about your taste and knowledge with regard to the quality or otherwise of websites in the year 2012........but I am far too bored to share it with you

The City people mush have been asleep when signing this rubbish off, they are as much to blame. They will hope to pay for this by earning advertising, but this will backfire because there is no point using the site.

I would like club management to be honest (for onece) and face upi to fans and apologise and arrange a fix.

Trouble is mate, you talk with great authority about something you know nothing about.

It's an award winning CMS apparently.

Yeah, awarded by some trade association they sponsor no doubt.

It's a pile of shit, actually worse than I thought it would be and I wasn't expecting much exactly.

Technically rubbish, usability is rotten, half of it doesn't even work.

It's a pity the club can't tell the league to piss off and do their own thing, there are off the shelf packages that could piss on that with a few days customisation.

They've killed the RSS feeds too.

Archived