IGNORED

Official Website New Look

oldfield

They should have used the same layout as the Barnsley FC site, with a HD panoramic image of Aston Gate pitch in the background. Red and Black theme with white outlines. etc (to match the kit colours)

Barnsley use the image driven website which is cack.

I started reading this thread thinking, yeah yeah I'm sure its fine really people just always moan when there is change. But Wow is that bad!!! Are the club actually paying a professional company to provide this? :o 

I think it's the other way round, ptv pay us.

Same! the club need to sort this out, nearly all of my I.T mates hate it and refuse to use it, even the BCFC PLAYER! which is worrying.

club can't do anything about it its under contract the football league sold the rights we would be in breach of contract if we changed it and prolly end up with a nasty fine

club can't do anything about it its under contract the football league sold the rights we would be in breach of contract if we changed it and prolly end up with a nasty fine

That wont stop some though Monkeh.

Moaners gotta moan !!

Same! the club need to sort this out, nearly all of my I.T mates hate it and refuse to use it, even the BCFC PLAYER! which is worrying.

As someone who works in IT I quite like it, I hated the old one because of all the adverts but player is truly awful in every sense of the word.

Not impressed at all...looks like a white out has occured. And as you scroll down the page it's all over the place.

It's like watching a Star Wars battle scene from the front row of the cinema...something going over here...then over their...then down their....WTF :wacko: :wacko:

I actually liked the previous one...I found it very easy to navigate.

And as for moving adverts...they should be banned. Takes ages to load sometimes...just because of these stupid adverts that nobody cares about.

Not impressed at all...looks like a white out has occured. And as you scroll down the page it's all over the place.

It's like watching a Star Wars battle scene from the front row of the cinema...something going over here...then over their...then down their....WTF :wacko: :wacko:

I actually liked the previous one...I found it very easy to navigate.

And as for moving adverts...they should be banned. Takes ages to load sometimes...just because of these stupid adverts that nobody cares about.

:S Site looks the same to me

Archived