IGNORED

Official Website New Look

oldfield

I used to view it daily but have checked it twice since the upgrade.

If anything major happens it'll be reported on here & social media anyway so I'm not missing out.

It would be interesting to compare site traffic from before & after the change.

Like many have already said I've not visited since the first day and it used to be my 2nd favourite after OTIB!

100% Agree. I used to be a frequent daily visitor (Three times a day), and I have visited it just three times since the change.

I'm massively tempted to set up my own site but unfortunately I just cannot invest the time at the moment. Shame, as I quite like the sound of bristolcityfootballclub.com......

Edit:

http://bristolcityfc.com .org and .biz are also, all available.....

Just had a look at the fixture list, Bolton away, 20th october.

On the events calender which is right next to it, it says we are playing Bolton friday the 19th october. Are we playing Bolton twice? This site really is an excellent piece of crap.

Just had a look at the fixture list, Bolton away, 20th october.

On the events calender which is right next to it, it says we are playing Bolton friday the 19th october. Are we playing Bolton twice? This site really is an excellent piece of crap.

Way too high a compliment there Thresher albeit a hilarious attempt at flattery.

Thx Tom, really wanted it to click on Burnley to get to their Player, have to use alternative.

PS. Any idea if there's an error list for the 'new' website

No idea, I expect Adam & all the other club website managers have an extensive list. I'm not seeing much improvement on the site which makes me think they might have a new design/template in the works rather than trying to fix what plainly is something that resembles a design stuck in the late 1990's

Archived