IGNORED

Small Town In Asia

the frampton balti

Your bottom two lines I agree with. I think the small town in Asia song is crap, its unimaginitive and I don't think it's appropriate....but I still don't think it's racist. I wouldn't sing it myself....I don't like us to sing it, just because for me, it shows a complete lack of class and intelligence.

I still think this country in many ways is soft when it comes to these subjects ......

This country is soft on many subjects, please enlighten me with the ones that piss you off, then i will do likewise, you may be enlightened !

This country is soft on many subjects, please enlighten me with the ones that piss you off, then i will do likewise, you may be enlightened !

The need to offer council letters and leaflets in every language going. You do not see that in other countries, should be English only.

Remember when sherbet fountains used to be full of sherbet, lucky bags had good toys in and jubbly's were lovely?.

To all our younger readers, the old sherbet fountains never carried a government health warning, it was unwise to suck too hard.............i ended up almost aphixiated ( check smelling ) on several occasions...Do they still sell them ?

I agree if they need to be printed in welsh in Wales, they should speak welsh, it's there language that's acceptable.

Having a leaflet printed in Urdu isn't.

Gotta say that this country protects the innocents, the victims of all kinds of abuse throughout the world,

unfortunately the abuse goes into our system, and the system is abused, we all see it and yet the elected powers fail to.

ffs somone give me a mars bar

Remember Frys 5 boys chocolate?, I expect Jimmy Saville and Gary Glitter had their fill of them...............

Five boys, Dont think they would sell too well now, what were the expressions,, bit like the seven dwarves, something like "expectation" etc etc ?

edit, just googled it "Desperation" "Pacification" "Expectation" "Acclamation" "Realisation"

Dunno about you guys, but in todays present climate, five boys along with those words just aint right !

Ok, the latest one to my Victor Meldrew list of moans

Matthew Woods makes sick jokes about April Jones - 12 weeks in prison. (before anyone says, yes..sick bast*rd!)

Barry Thew wears shirt mocking police women killed - again sick, but jailed for 8 months. Ok, he breached his probation or whatever, but still, Im sure he would have got a similar sentence to Matthew Woods had it been a first offence

Azhar Ahmed - mocks dead British soldiers along with other insults to dead British soldiers - community service order.

No consistancy at all

Matthew Woods makes sick jokes about April Jones - 12 weeks in prison. (before anyone says, yes..sick bast*rd!)

Barry Thew wears shirt mocking police women killed - again sick, but jailed for 8 months. Ok, he breached his probation or whatever, but still, Im sure he would have got a similar sentence to Matthew Woods had it been a first offence

Azhar Ahmed - mocks dead British soldiers along with other insults to dead British soldiers - community service order.

No consistancy at all

Yet, they wonder why some people turn to groups like the EDL etc.

No consistancy at all

You have to look at each case individually of course but I think the problem is the prison sentences for Matthew Woods and Barry Thew are ridiculous.

Archived