IGNORED

The 'pleb' Affair.....

Mr Mosquito

Andrew Mitchell should never have been arrested. There are a great many people - including football supporters - that have been set up by corrupt Police. You might see my posts as a bit of a rambling joke but it's no joke if you're up in court on the evidence of bent coppers. Be assured, action is being taken - and will continue to be taken - against corrupt Police and CPS lawyers - most notably at present over the Hillsbrough cover-up.

My own Grandfather served with RAF Bomber Command and I'll never forget him telling me of how word got back to England of how downed and helpless RAF Bomber crews were being beaten up and murdered by German Gestapo Police. The German Gestapo paid a terrible price in the city of Dresden as one of the primary targets was the Dresden Gestapo HQ and it got wiped off the face off the Earth with the RAF heavy bomber raid of February 1945.

Ah I get it now only people you don't admire should be arrested, like Jacqui Smith, others should be immune because you admire them, that's fair.

Are you suggesting a new theory that German Gestapo officers infiltrated the senior ranks of the British Police service after the war and they now have sleepers waiting to start the coup d'etat of which you fantasize, otherwise I fail to see the relevance.

Ah I get it now only people you don't admire should be arrested, like Jacqui Smith, others should be immune because you admire them, that's fair.

Are you suggesting a new theory that German Gestapo officers infiltrated the senior ranks of the British Police service after the war and they now have sleepers waiting to start the coup d'etat of which you fantasize, otherwise I fail to see the relevance.

It's a question of proportion, Jacqui Smith defrauded the British taxpayer (you and me etc) of over £100,000. Andrew Mitchell ADMITTED to gobbing off to the Met's Diplomatic Police who have been found to have embelished and lied in their statements for whatever reason. I also think that the relationship between the German occupying forces of the Channel Islands and the Channel Islands Police needs to be looked into - because people in positions of power were collaborating and they have never been brought to justice. This is a serious miscarriage of justice as ordinary Channel islanders were hung or sent to German concentration camps in continental Europe as a result of this collaboration. Had Germany conquered the British mainland then this problem would have been replicated on a massive scale.

It's a question of proportion, Jacqui Smith defrauded the British taxpayer (you and me etc) of over £100,000. Andrew Mitchell ADMITTED to gobbing off to the Met's Diplomatic Police who have been found to have embelished and lied in their statements for whatever reason. I also think that the relationship between the German occupying forces of the Channel Islands and the Channel Islands Police needs to be looked into - because people in positions of power were collaborating and they have never been brought to justice. This is a serious miscarriage of justice as ordinary Channel islanders were hung or sent to German concentration camps in continental Europe as a result of this collaboration. Had Germany conquered the British mainland then this problem would have been replicated on a massive scale.

it's you that is embellishing, the met commissioner has said that they stand by the version of events stated in the original log, 1 unconnected officer has tried to embellish the whole sorry affair. The CCTV proves nothing other than there was not as many independent witnesses as claimed by this officer, he should have been arrested he committed an offence an offence he has admitted to.

The rest about the gestapo Dresden and now the channel islands is gibberish and totally unconnected with anything, so why not start another thread with a clear and concise argument and let's see where it takes us.

it's you that is embellishing, the met commissioner has said that they stand by the version of events stated in the original log, 1 unconnected officer has tried to embellish the whole sorry affair. The CCTV proves nothing other than there was not as many independent witnesses as claimed by this officer, he should have been arrested he committed an offence an offence he has admitted to.

The rest about the gestapo Dresden and now the channel islands is gibberish and totally unconnected with anything, so why not start another thread with a clear and concise argument and let's see where it takes us.

The more I read your comments and smokescreens the more it seems to me that you're a Police spokesman colleague of Ken Mackaill, chair of the West Mercia Police Federation. Anyway, the CCTV footage - showing no public at the gates to Downing Street - rather disproves the Met Diplomatic Police's version of events that the public at those gates were shocked and horrified by what Andrew Mitchell said. Do you believe the CCTV footage or what the Police wrote in their log? Personally, I believe that Andrew Mitchell is an honest and forthright politician if rather impetuous and gobby at times. I wish Andrew Mitchell and his Con-Dem government every success in effectively dealing with this latest incident of Police corruption.

The more I read your comments and smokescreens the more it seems to me that you're a Police spokesman colleague of Ken Mackaill, chair of the West Mercia Police Federation. Anyway, the CCTV footage - showing no public at the gates to Downing Street - rather disproves the Met Diplomatic Police's version of events that the public at those gates were shocked and horrified by what Andrew Mitchell said. Do you believe the CCTV footage or what the Police wrote in their log? Personally, I believe that Andrew Mitchell is an honest and forthright politician if rather impetuous and gobby at times. I wish Andrew Mitchell and his Con-Dem government every success in effectively dealing with this latest incident of Police corruption.

Yeah you can think whatever you like mate.

But is your new hero the same honest Andrew Mitchell who received an £11k from a tax avoidance scheme? and held shares in a company that avoided paying UK tax (described by the HMRC as aggressive tax avoidance)? and who the same Ch4 dispatches programme (who are now trying to get him off the hook) in 2010 reported about his dodgy tax haven investment schemes in the Virgin Islands? a channel 4 that dear old Andrew described as gutter journalism, the same Andrew Mitchell who authorised millions of UK tax payers £'s to the wonderful people of Rwanda (as a bribe not aid) and the same Andrew Mitchell who was one of the wealthiest of the 17 millionaires in our countries governments cabinet?.

He's just a typical self serving politician, just like the rest of them do as I say not as I do and you are trying to portray him as some sort of working class hero FFS, get a grip .

I will say it again, once we have an honest government in place, working in the interests of the people then we can properly reform the police, the last government and the present government are/were not fit to do it and certainly not on the say so of your working class hero Andrew Mitchell.

To be perfectly honest I would have far more respect for your honesty/hypocrisy, if you admitted that because of your hatred of the police, you would find some good in the following people, Adolf Hitler, Robert Mugabe and Ian Brady and others so as to use as an excuse to discredit them.

For me it's simple, the police obviously need reforming, that is without doubt but central government needs reforming first.

They should've just nicked Mitchell for swearing at them, as they'd nick you or I if we did the same.

The Police setting up then nicking an innocent man ?????!!!!! :yawn: Red-Robbo, even your beloved BBC pro EU propaganda newsagency is now in on this story about Police corruption - and it looks like Andrew Mitchell didn't even say a quarter of what he allegedly said to those coppers. Not the first time someone has been set up by corrupt Police......

Policeman held over Mitchell 'leak'

A police officer responsible for protecting Government officials has been arrested over alleged leaks to the media about the "plebgate" affair.

The 46-year-old, from the Diplomatic Protection Group, was held at his work place in central London on suspicion of misconduct in public office.

He was arrested over alleged leaks linked to the row which led chief whip Andrew Mitchell to quit his Cabinet post amid a storm of protest over claims that he called officers "plebs".

The man was not present at the time of the dispute between Mr Mitchell and officers on duty outside Downing Street.

Three weeks ago, Metropolitan Police commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe said a file of evidence on the case could be handed to prosecutors by the end of this month.

Scotland Yard said on Thursday that because of "ongoing developments", no interim report had yet been submitted to the Crown Prosecution Service.

Investigators have taken statements from all 800 officers in the Diplomatic Protection Group (DPG) as part of the inquiry.

Two other men have been arrested so far. A 52-year-old Pc who is also from the DPG was held on suspicion of misconduct in public office and bailed until a date in February. A 23-year-old was arrested on suspicion of intentionally encouraging or assisting the commission of an indictable offence and also released on bail.

Four other constables in the unit, which is responsible for protecting Government officials and diplomats, have been placed on restricted duty over misconduct claims.

Source: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/policeman-held-over-mitchell-leak-180108628.html#HHAMVrb

He's being held for leaking matters to the press, not making things up.

We still don't know exactly what Mitchell said, but whatever it was it was sufficiently disrespectful for him to apologise unreseverdly the next day for his language.

To me it seems as if he's being held for conscientiously disseminating lies and general untruths to the press. Rather like what the South Yorkshire Police did with regard to the Hillsbrough disaster. A massive difference in scale but the same type of Police corruption nonetheless.

To me it seems as if he's being held for conscientiously disseminating lies and general untruths to the press. Rather like what the South Yorkshire Police did with regard to the Hillsbrough disaster. A massive difference in scale but the same type of Police corruption nonetheless.

Maybe he has. No doubt we'll find out soon. But if Mitchell behaved himself impeccably why did he offer an unreserved apology the next day?

Maybe he has. No doubt we'll find out soon. But if Mitchell behaved himself impeccably why did he offer an unreserved apology the next day?

....he may well have had a few bevvies and couldn't remember what the hell he may have said or even the incident itself but thought it best to apologize anyway. Mr Mitchell likes a drink and he likes to gob off, it just seems to me like the Police set him up as he's a legitimate - and vulnerable - target in their eyes.

Anyway, today is a very big day indeed as it's now a man's lifetime ago (from the biblical 3 score years and ten) that the Germans were beaten at Stalingrad. The big turning point in our favour of World War 2 of 70 years ago to the day. I doubt very much that current German Chancellor - Angela Merkel - will be celebrating but I hope you'll join me in a toast to the Soviet Red Army Red-Robbo. :thumbsup:

....he may well have had a few bevvies and couldn't remember what the hell he may have said or even the incident itself but thought it best to apologize anyway. Mr Mitchell likes a drink and he likes to gob off, it just seems to me like the Police set him up as he's a legitimate - and vulnerable - target in their eyes.

Anyway, today is a very big day indeed as it's now a man's lifetime ago (from the biblical 3 score years and ten) that the Germans were beaten at Stalingrad. The big turning point in our favour of World War 2 of 70 years ago to the day. I doubt very much that current German Chancellor - Angela Merkel - will be celebrating but I hope you'll join me in a toast to the Soviet Red Army Red-Robbo. :thumbsup:

Jesus this is a real love job isn't it, the guy is a bent politician who has had a spat with some Met coppers and then the story was hijacked by a couple of bent Met coppers, first he swore but didn't say the word pleb and now he didn't even swear, perhaps like many of our politicians he needs a test for old timers.

News just in:

'Plebgate' Probe: Cop Among Two Arrested.....

A police constable and a woman have been arrested over the Andrew Mitchell 'Plebgate' row following fresh information.

The 48-year-old diplomatic protection group officer was held on suspicion of misconduct in a public office.

The woman, aged 49, was detained at a separate address on suspicion of assisting an offender.

They were detained as part of Operation Alice, the investigation into whether officers lied about a dispute which led to the former chief whip being forced to quit the Cabinet.

Source: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/plebgate-probe-cop-among-two-arrested-115907744.html#KzN8229

Archived