IGNORED

Craig Dawson Signing?

redhead

more chance of getting les dawson

You're in for a nice surprise then fella. This one is a runner. I have it on very good authority :-)

Anyway, even if it is Les Dawson, at least we might make a few more blankety blanks in the goals conceded column?

Dawson and caulker would be an awesome pertnership. Both great at set pieces, great defensively, strong, I could go on. I am dreaming of course but if we somehow reached the promised land, they would be the first two signings I would make

Seeing Caulker in a city shirt again is even more unrealistic than us getting to the prem.

It's only a matter of time before he is a regular at spurs.

If this does have an element of truth to it, I hope his winner for the England U21's the other night doesn't attract any interest from elsewhere! Will be up there with the Cunningham and Baldock signings if we can pull this off, in my opinion.

tbf it was a pen but I know what you mean because his overall performance was good made a brilliant block near the end !

Yep, I guess you're right!

I was just saying that on the one live game I've seen of him (Incidently how many times has everyone else actually seen him?) he was poor, but that on paper it is a good signing because he has (whether deserved or not is up for discussion, as I truly don't know) gained a reputation in the game as a talented player for the future.

comprendé?

You're in for a nice surprise then fella. This one is a runner. I have it on very good authority :-)

Anyway, even if it is Les Dawson, at least we might make a few more blankety blanks in the goals conceded column?

So this is the guy that Del told your mate about on the plane the other week then...

Archived