IGNORED

Charlton Match Thread

South Bristol Red

McInnes please please please just resign, you are miles out of your depth. Should be 2-0 down and Danny Haynes is running our defence ragged !!! Just go Del, don't come back and take the rest of your useless Scottish Pals with you. I would rather Tinnion or Millen in charge right now !!! We are going down with this clown in charge.

McInnes please please please just resign, you are miles out of your depth. Should be 2-0 down and Danny Haynes is running our defence ragged !!! Just go Del, don't come back and take the rest of your useless Scottish Pals with you. I would rather Tinnion or Millen in charge right now !!! We are going down with this clown in charge.

Idiot.

Clueless.

Clueless.

Think you will find the clueless one is McInnes. Can't defend, Can't create, Can't finish. No motivation and all McInnes does is change the team every week. No stability, no fight, no backbone. 1-0 down and we're playing 1 up front.

McInnes is earning more a week then probably any of us ever will, yet he is making a complete joke of our club.

Archived