IGNORED

Charlton Match Thread

South Bristol Red

McInnes must stay, rebuild us in League 1. Get rid of M.Wilson, Fontaine, Carey, Nyatanga, J.Wilson, Kilkenny, Woolford, Skuse, Pearson, Morris & Elliot.

Get rid of those, I imagine then the likes of Baldock, Adomah, Davies, Heaton would leave.

Start a fresh

CTID :city:

Don't you remember how long it took for us to get out of that shit league? We must act sooner, rather than later - preferably tomorrow morning.

Billy Davies for me. Proven at this level and unemployed isn't he?

For me It's either Davies or a(nother) gamble on someone with no Championship experience - I certainly don't think trying to get a manager who's failed elsewhere like, say, Roy Keane would be a good move.

My only worry with Davies is that teams tend to utterly collapse after he leaves so I'm not sure he builds for the long-term. But he would keep us up.

All these post asking D Mc to WALK are a joke

He might not be good enough in some fans eyes

but i bet you he gives 100% every day and if that the case shouldnt walk

What a load of Guff, Ernie the Eel gave 100%, but you wouldn't pick him in your swimming squad

Eddie the Eagle gave 100%, but you wouldn't pick him in your Ski Jump team

Liam Robinson always gave his all, you weouldn't pick him. Sorry 100% is only any good if you are getting results 100% of nothing is still nothing

All these post asking D Mc to WALK are a joke

He might not be good enough in some fans eyes

but i bet you he gives 100% every day and if that the case shouldnt walk

Why are you a joke ?

Why is giving 100% and being a nice guy good enough ? There are plenty of people who try hard and are nice people but if the results don't deliver then the reality is, doesn't matter how hard you try, if you can't cut the grade you shouldn't keep your job.

I expect to read McInnes has left by mutual consent this week.

and why do you expect that cant see it being mutual consent unless this would be the club strap line, do you think you will see that from Mark Hughes this week, no i dont think so either....if you believe that you can still turn it around and you you have faith in yourself why would you quit? you fight on to prove everyone wrong....only way he will leave is if he is sacked, was a natural winner during his career and cant see him being a quitter. The board hold all the cards now, my guess is he will still be here for Blackpool next week

Don't you remember how long it took for us to get out of that shit league? We must act sooner, rather than later - preferably tomorrow morning.

I'm certain we will now....this situation reminds me of the Millen situation after Blackpool.

He has no where to go.

I also can't wait to see the back of players like Fontaine, Carey, Skuse, Elliott etc....these jokers have had a free ride to long

Just stand back and look what you are saying.You want to keep someone in the managers job, who is not good enough and clearly out of his depth ,and is making decisions that will affect the future of our club because you think there is no one else in the world of football who would want the job. This type of argument means we keep a failure in charge to further wreck what is left of our playing staff.He offers nothing.This logic is crazy.There will be managers out there who will want the job and do a better job then McInnes it is up to the Board to show some backbone and find them .But McInnes should not be allowed to continue his damaging reign as manager

Think you've missed my point, I'm trying to say we aren't in a luxurious position to be firing managers at the drop of a hat! I know we can do better, but to say you'd rather have Millen or Tinnion back in us madness, but I'll take it as an off the cuff remark. We went with Del for the long run, and unfortunately if that means he has to continue to rebuild in league one, then that's what we'll have to put up with. Just can't see Lansdown doing it. We've made our bed...

and why do you expect that cant see it being mutual consent unless this would be the club strap line, do you think you will see that from Mark Hughes this week, no i dont think so either....if you believe that you can still turn it around and you you have faith in yourself why would you quit? you fight on to prove everyone wrong....only way he will leave is if he is sacked, was a natural winner during his career and cant see him being a quitter. The board hold all the cards now, my guess is he will still be here for Blackpool next week

Mutual Consent is usually sacked in todays game. Board say they want a change, Del can't really do anything apart from accept it's for the best.

Yeah, I've got the bottle to stick with people, not run away at the first sign of trouble,like some ;)

Oh, also, I'm not your pal.

Okay :) so how long do you stick with them before you lose your bottle? or do you never lose your bottle?

Could ANYONE make a team out of these useless wasters? Where will they be p1ssing it up tonight?

When we DO get in a decent player, he's corrupted by the don't give a **** attitude.

But that is what the Mangers job is.If he can't sort it out he should be gone or do we just give up and let him stay until we are propping up league 1.

Don't blame McInnes for relegation. Blame Lansdown for taking his eye off the ball and putting to much focus into the stadium. Blame him for employing a useless board who do not know a thing how to run the football side of things. Blame him for in a nutshell leaving us soon as McInnes comes in.

Put the blame into someone who is suppose to run this football club. Blame SL if we head into league one, not McInnes.

Unemployed for a while now, I get the feeling clubs are avoiding him like the plague, trouble maker, very demanding and generally not very nice bloke.

I might be wrong but I cant see us going for him.

But if we want to stay up then, if McInnes goes, I'd give him a contract until the end of the season. If we're going to employ a nice guy who people like working but hasn't got results we might as well stick with who we have...

Archived