IGNORED

Charlton Match Thread

South Bristol Red

Don't blame McInnes for relegation. Blame Lansdown for taking his eye off the ball and putting to much focus into the stadium. Blame him for employing a useless board who do not know a thing how to run the football side of things. Blame him for in a nutshell leaving us soon as McInnes comes in.

Put the blame into someone who is suppose to run this football club. Blame SL if we head into league one, not McInnes.

I don't blame McInnes at all for where we are at the moment. All he's done is failed to improve a bad situation. If he goes I wish him well and genuinely believe he'll succeed somewhere else. But, that said, the simple fact is that what he's doing here isn't working, he seems to be losing the fans and I just can't see how he's going to ride this out.

I don't blame McInnes at all for where we are at the moment. All he's done is failed to improve a bad situation. If he goes I wish him well and genuinely believe he'll succeed somewhere else. But, that said, the simple fact is that what he's doing here isn't working, he seems to be losing the fans and I just can't see how he's going to ride this out.

No, I don't blame Del. Just as at Nevil Road, the board is obsessed with the ground and has taken its eye off what really matters.

He's the manager

Think you've missed my point, I'm trying to say we aren't in a luxurious position to be firing managers at the drop of a hat! I know we can do better, but to say you'd rather have Millen or Tinnion back in us madness, but I'll take it as an off the cuff remark. We went with Del for the long run, and unfortunately if that means he has to continue to rebuild in league one, then that's what we'll have to put up with. Just can't see Lansdown doing it. We've made our bed...

No Lansdown made his bed, cheap option after cheap option! It's his fault, one of the richest owners in the division and yet we always go on the cheap!

The thing is;

If we go down, the new stadium dream is over.

Lansdown will probably lose interest.

An of our decent players will go, or keeping them will be financial suicide.

If we can't attract quality in the Championship, we have no hope in league one.

I fear if we go down, we will either go down again or we will go into administration or worse.

Right now we should go out and get someone like Micky Mellon, what he has done at Fleetwood has been nothing short of brilliant, he reminds me of another Gary Johnson, and he also has previous ties to the club, so we could appeal to him. Like when Johnson came to us bringing a few hungry Yeovil players, some of the Fleetwood players certainly look good enough for league one or the Championship and if we got Mellon we could do a Johnson and bring in some of his players up for the fight with something to prove.

Now would be the time to get Mellon, as next year when Fleetwood are in League One we wouldn't be able to tempt him or afford him, and Fleetwood would probably seem a better option.

If its me mates I stick with them.

Or are you talking about the manager?

If its that, It doesn't worry me if he stays or goes.

I've gone past caring,

You always stick with mates. I am talking about the manager.

I am much the same, i really don't care if he stays or goes, the club itself looks like its losing interest from Lansdown down,, I have really become numb to what happens over the past few years. What happens, happens, I really couldn't give two shites

We needed defenders and midfielders we got strikers who dont play a winger who plays in the reserves no defenders we turned our nose up to Amougou and didn't replace Cissee except to bring in an over the hill midfielder who has added nothing to the fist team

AND YOU DONT BLAME McInness....He was brought into fix problems not make them..

Irony or not? I just can't tell any more, man.

Tongue slightly near cheek but to be honest I would prefer this to losing every game with a pathetic whimper. I'm not overly optimistic or pessimistic but as a realist I struggle to see where our next draw let alone win will come from if nothing changes.

Holloway managing you!!! You got no chance..hes got blue blood. Same as us you may as well stick with what you gotas there is plenty of time to turn it around and you have too many good players to go down. Early days still.

At least your Braveheart is getting you the occasional result that doesn't end in a loss.

Yes he is. But he joined a club that were already bottom of the league so I don't really blame him for the fact we're now bottom of the league. I'd accept he hasn't managed to turn things round but our problems existed long before he came in.

His job, and he knew what his job was, was to improve us, he hasn't, he has not carried out his side of the bargain. He knew what needed doing, he hasn't. We can blmae it on players. But if you cannot coach a defence to do the basics right, what hope do you have. The bloke is no coach or manager if he cannot even get the basics right.

Archived