IGNORED

Charlton Match Thread

South Bristol Red

Probably because he's never managed,coached or trained a football team in his life, is that good enough.

Well I've done all three.....and I think Del is clueless .....how's that?

You dont need to be a brain surgeon to see he has no clue what to do. Rotating the same failed centre halfs and same failed centre midfielders....whilst blowing our money on players that were not required.

Clueless

Probably because he's never managed,coached or trained a football team in his life, is that good enough.

But I have played for 3 clubs when I was younger and played non league up until I was 26 for good teams and played under better managers who know how to motivate players.

Have also successfully worked in the press for 10 years and McInnes' summaries do one thing, give a massive sign of just stating the bleeding obvious, but no conviction of change or accept that the problems we are in, are because of his inability of sorting out the problems he has created.

I have also been pre training racehorses for 4 years and have set up as a trainer and have over 25 horses in training and that is a form of managing. My horses have won 25 races this season and have performed well regularly and I know if they didn't perform their owners would take them elsewhere. They don't because the basics in any sport is simple, you need stock that are fit, and are willing to be tough and dig deep. No point having quality that doesn't try and also there is no point in having stock of limited ability trying to punch above their weight. Sadly in McInnes and his team we have both !

But I have played for 3 clubs when I was younger and played non league up until I was 26 for good teams and played under better managers who know how to motivate players.

Have also successfully worked in the press for 10 years and McInnes' summaries do one thing, give a massive sign of just stating the bleeding obvious, but no conviction of change or accept that the problems we are in, are because of his inability of sorting out the problems he has created.

I have also been pre training racehorses for 4 years and have set up as a trainer and have over 25 horses in training and that is a form of managing. My horses have won 25 races this season and have performed well regularly and I know if they didn't perform their owners would take them elsewhere. They don't because the basics in any sport is simple, you need stock that are fit, and are willing to be tough and dig deep. No point having quality that doesn't try and also there is no point in having stock of limited ability trying to punch above their weight. Sadly in McInnes and his team we have both !

our players aren't horses though.....more like donkeys

Well put...I wouldn't get to offended...certain posters on here kept their rose tinted glasses on when Millen was in charge.

This starting eleven looks alot better in terms of balance but the tactics just are clearly miles away from being successful.

Yet you call someone a idiot calling Del clueless and should resign? This is his job, to get formation and tactics correct

@kachina

Good analysis, although I'd love to see a horse punching above its weight ;)

Look up a horse called Calico Cat, or Know No Fear. I paid £3,200 and £800 for them. Written off by many. Calico Cat I aimed at high class races and despite his inexperience, he handled the pressure well because he had raw ability and took on some of the best in the country. I paid £3,200 for him and sold him for £40,000 when I felt I couldn't improve him any more and he hasn't run since.

Know No Fear was a classy horse who lost his way. I paid £800 for him, and gave him time and confidence, and gradually brought him back to the track in the right grade and he's won me 7 races and placed 17 times in the last 2 years. His rating has gone from 50 to 70, and he is now a good honest proven handicapper. If you have ability under the right training you can achieve greatness, many good players/horses lose their way, but you need someone to motivate you back to your best.

I believe we have some good players, however I believe our manager can't motivate the players he has or handle the bigger names he has acquired. Therefore in my opinion, he is out of his depth and the job is too big for him.

Yes we have had injuries and that has made things more difficult, but this should not be happening i'm afraid, the manager told us that at the end of last season and here we are staring down the barrel of 7 straight defeats, he has to admit he has got things wrong and has not strengthened the right areas, has allowed a promising start to the season to completely evaporate and worst of all has put far too much blind faith in a very stubborn way in players who have already failed the previous 2 managers and it will end in exactly the same way for him i'm afraid.

Archived