IGNORED

Pitman On Loan To Bournemouth (Merged)

marcofisher

Are they not owned by wealthy Russians, I doubt they care about the peanuts they will get fined if they spunk there budget.

There is a wage cap in L1 & L2, if a club exceeds the wage cap, they get a transfer embargo......thta is what Di Canio has been moaning about for the last 3 months or so.

BCAGFC

Shame if it ends like this.Felt Brett had more to offer but did not get the game time.Pity is when he did get on he looked dejected before he started.Best of luck to him for the future.

Completely agree with you. Such a sad way for him to "go" - assuming he does. People forget that Super Brett came off the bench and scored some crucial goals for us last season.

Good luck, Brett!

Personally I would still have him at least on the bench for us.

Exactly this, he was a threat and pulled our arses out from the fire several times.

he will go to bournemouth and score for fun, as someone said above he wasnt the hardest working striker but i would have loved to see him play with a more creative midfield.

it depends on what players or types of players you build the club around, i guess Brett was unlcuky.

Archived