IGNORED

Pitman On Loan To Bournemouth (Merged)

marcofisher

Oh...and this (thanks BCFC jordan)

He's a natural finisher, nothing else to his game, put the ball near him in the box and let him do the rest. Good luck, Brett, please don't score against us...

Thanks, really enjoyed watching some great goals, though it makes it harder to understand why he never got a run in the side as soon as Maynard came back.

Those who say he's got no pace, can't head a ball, and doesn't link up with and bring others in to play, should watch it a few times.

Good luck to him.

Oh...and this (thanks BCFC jordan)

He's a natural finisher, nothing else to his game, put the ball near him in the box and let him do the rest. Good luck, Brett, please don't score against us...

Wish I hadn't watched that now !! :crying:

How may first time finishes ?!! Natural finisher alright. Best of luck BP.

From what I saw live, which admittedly was not a lot being so far away most of the time, and via TV I liked him.

However, looking back, we have to ask ourselves two questions;

1. Were there that many queuing up to buy at the time? I don't recall there were. Should that tell us something?

2. I vastly prefer the wisdom of McInnes to Millen; Would Del have bought him?

Nuff said.

p.s. Thanks Brett, some nice goals. Wish you well and hope you power my old home town into the Championship.

p.p.s. If a perm deal does not happen, come back, get fitter and bang some more in for us. ;)

Exactly this.

Always liked Brett, but Davies is a far better player. Similar in ways to Brett, but Davies has so much more to his game!

Difference between Brett and Davies, pitman is far more instinctive and hits it early, Davies will take a touch and rely on his superior technique and finishing ability.

Both very useful attributes, unfortunately I think that is it for Brett with us.

Difference between Brett and Davies, pitman is far more instinctive and hits it early, Davies will take a touch and rely on his superior technique and finishing ability.

Both very useful attributes, unfortunately I think that is it for Brett with us.

Agree TRL.

Sadly I think Brett's time is up. Maybe in a better side both could have worked together? I guess we will never know now. If that's the end of Brett I will miss him but not as much some on here. If Davies keeps scoring for fun I will be happy.

Archived