IGNORED

Galatasaray / Eastend Surfer Flag

UREDS_91

The stadium does not make a sound!!!

Its the fans who are inside it

Well, not so sure once the EE goes and with it the acoustics you will hear just how quiet we sound if the acoustics are wrong. Noise could end up going straight up and out rather than down and at the pitch.

Of course you do need the noise to start with :)

Exactly this.

Atmos at Juve looks tasty also, the whole ground doing a mega bouce.

Juve's new ground looks fantastic. Proof you can build something new with character and atmosphere. Key is they've made the fans right on top of the pitch to really make it intimidating.

Juve's new ground looks fantastic. Proof you can build something new with character and atmosphere. Key is they've made the fans right on top of the pitch to really make it intimidating.

Yeah great ground design, but fans with a different mindset. 3 sides of AG are right on top of the pitch and are virtually silent

And health and safety stopped our flag in the eastend because it was passed across a walkway . Shows how the health and safety culture has ruined OUR football experience

Is that true? Someone is being a bit over zealous if that is the case. Chelsea have two massive ones that go side to side pre-match, don't see any reason why we cannot.

I thought people were just two 'down' about the football and could not muster the enthusiasm to get it out.

Come on BCFC - sort this out.

The directors of clubs in England would look at Juventus fans with all their "there must be colour and noise", and think "get me the asprin!"

And health and safety stopped our flag in the eastend because it was passed across a walkway . Shows how the health and safety culture has ruined OUR football experience

What the flying Murray?

The surfer has not been seen again this season not because of the teams form, but because of internal changes at the club involving safety.

There is a new man in control of stewarding and cctv, and entirely new arrangements may need to be in place to surf flags e.g. fans in high vis jackets – risk assessments. These measures have not been required previously at Ashton Gate.

As this procedure would make surfing the flag less than spontaneous there is a reluctance to do this from support.

The supporters trust are currently seeking full clarification of what is required.

The surfer has not been seen again this season not because of the teams form, but because of internal changes at the club involving safety.

There is a new man in control of stewarding and cctv, and entirely new arrangements may need to be in place to surf flags e.g. fans in high vis jackets – risk assessments. These measures have not been required previously at Ashton Gate.

As this procedure would make surfing the flag less than spontaneous there is a reluctance to do this from support.

The supporters trust are currently seeking full clarification of what is required.

A Shotgun would be helpful...

This club honestly is a joke, well done city.

They will carry on begging for our support while they try their hardest to stop anything happening.

couldn't run a piss up in a brewery

Expect there will be some half hearted reply from the club at some point, saying we have got it all wrong, that they do love us, blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

This new man in charge, appears to be throwing his weight around so far, like he is purposely trying to wind the fans up and get it as a "us -v- then" attitude.

This is happening just after the club seemed to be accepting the Eastend, of course way later than they should had.

If they club are not careful, they will end up annoying a hell of a lot of fans. Then again, makes you wonder if they actually care.

I thought the flag was banned anyway as it isnt fire resistant in a non smoking stadium, but really mate, when dealing with cretins, do you ever feel like giving up?

I thought the flag was banned anyway as it isnt fire resistant in a non smoking stadium, but really mate, when dealing with cretins, do you ever feel like giving up?

This is the new Murray that cost £000s to produce.

I think everyone has given up in relation to Eastend, the club could of had something amazing in there, instead they left it too late and now they have been left with nothing.

I fully expect they wanted this from the start though, regardless of what they say in public.

No doubt the club will be begging for supporters to "pack the gate" when the inevitable relegation battle kicks in.

Just please do not sing, stand, chant, god forbid say something offensive to the team/ref/away support/Kilkenny, wave flags, wave a scarf, get drunk ect.

In fact please sit down shut up and please exit through the gift shop. Thank you, come again.

Add this in to the mix it that people have said stewards had been told by control to stop

any abusive or aggressive chanting??, Hope i'm wrong it does appear full sanitisation is in progress.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/150275-eastend-stewards-yesterday/page__hl__stewards

I think your 100% correct ciderhead, would be interesting to know what chants they do not like.

Also, it would be good to know, why the club appeared for years to be "happy" with chants in the Eastend, to what is happening now.

Why the sudden change? Bar the change at the top. Is it now, "I'm the new guy, these are my rules"

That was the big george flag which which to be fair is made out of hot air balloon material and currently wasting away in my shed but hey ho no certificate no surf and no room over the EE segregation now for it :ermm:

The flying murray flag meets all the regulations and came with a certificate which was left with dan ward in his office (former safety officer)

Giving up? feel it all the time fella' but obligated to help raise the money back for the flag

Confusing my flags but it gets better and better. So let me get this straight.

The George was made out of the material used for hot air balloons, but was banned as it was likely to spontaneously combust, presumably,as that is the only way a supposedly non fire resistant item could be set ablaze in a non smoking environment, discounting of course the possibility of a random pyromaniac strolling around the East End..

So you've humoured the cretins and spent a shed load on the Murray, which meets the 'safety' requirements, but which has now been likewise banned, effectively, unless a new set of risk assessment measures are complied with, such as wearing hi-viz jackets.

Please tell me I've got that horribly wrong.

Confusing my flags but it gets better and better. So let me get this straight.

The George was made out of the material used for hot air balloons, but was banned as it was likely to spontaneously combust, presumably,as that is the only way a supposedly non fire resistant item could be set ablaze in a non smoking environment, discounting of course the possibility of a random pyromaniac strolling around the East End..

So you've humoured the cretins and spent a shed load on the Murray, which meets the 'safety' requirements, but which has now been likewise banned, effectively, unless a new set of risk assessment measures are complied with, such as wearing hi-viz jackets.

Please tell me I've got that horribly wrong.

That's correct.

Archived