IGNORED

Who Wants Del Out?

You Do The Dziekanowski

Who still wants del out?  

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is the most sway one way to the other forum going.. Im still waiting for the pro camp to give details as what make's him the 'special' one. and effectively immune from any criticism? I don't think there has been adequate explanation of this, anywhere that I have seen unless some one wants to point me in the right direction.

With a worse win ratio, than Millen and still relying on those 'flukey' loans to get him out of a whole rather than properly addressing the issues at hand, then I'm still currently in the he should go camp. A draw and a spirited win, isnt going to change that. Ask me again if we some how manage to make a concerted change on the field that is permanent and that isnt throwing money at the issue short term rather than actually solving it.

I agree about the loan signings but i believe he has the determination to and patience to sign Bates on to a long term deal and persuade Danns to sign permanently.

I believe he has done well to bring players in who are much better than what we had and he has got left back what we have been crying out for since Mcallister become too old and he filled that place superbly with GC.

I also dont think that the win ratio reflects his performance as the championship has got considerably tougher since the millen days. As i have said before only 4 teams havent been in the prem in the championship this season Us, Cardiff, Peterbourough and Huddersfield thats 20 other teams who have parachute payments to help them succeed in the championship.

Still say he hasn't turnt club round, Lansdown decided enough was enough and released money for some loans.

Why he didn't strengthen right areas in the summer I don't know, was it him or the board decided on the signings.

With all this ffp talk why suddenly splash the cash, if its only loans we will be back to same place in the summer when there gone. If loans become permanent can we afford it and if not who's to go.

He's not done a good enough job on the training pitch with the players and is only getting results with other teams players in our team.

Still say he hasn't turnt club round, Lansdown decided enough was enough and released money for some loans.

Why he didn't strengthen right areas in the summer I don't know, was it him or the board decided on the signings.

With all this ffp talk why suddenly splash the cash, if its only loans we will be back to same place in the summer when there gone. If loans become permanent can we afford it and if not who's to go.

He's not done a good enough job on the training pitch with the players and is only getting results with other teams players in our team.

(cough)Joe Bryan(cough)

Our worst managers in recent times.

Out please

You've got to be joking - right?

What this club badly needs is stability. I'm still struggling to name all the players out on the pitch, after all the changes...

Yet another change in management will bring further changes to personnel, on and off the pitch - and no doubt further changes in the club's infrastructure.

Be patient - Del will get there. (Positive news on a new stadium would give everyone a lift and impetus, though...)

(cough)Joe Bryan(cough)

Joe Bryan is only playing because Cunningham, elokobi got injured and fonts can't go lb due to lack of cb.

Bryan is a good player but he played 1 game last season and was dropped. If he's good enough he will keep Cunningham out of the team when he's fit.

Our team most games you look at them and there's no structure or shape to it. Constant kicking ball 60 yards upfield, and tactics that usually are baffling.

A good manager will work with what he's got and improve them, this season we've gone backwards till the loans arrived.

More than 4 out of 5 wanted him to stay when we were not only losing but struggling to strengthen the squad as well.

I don't imagine that figure will have dropped.

I prefer this sort of poll where we can see who's voting which way, it's much more interesting than the last anonymous poll.

How has he been valuable then? Discuss

He offers vital goals, creates chances and has versatility that has helped us through injuries and poor form.

As someone who watches all our home games in full, I feel that his performances for city have generally been good, especially considering he cost nothing.

He has the best off the ball movement we have in midfield, he is the only midfielder who will take a booking for the team on the halfway line and he has a bit of bite too.

He does give the ball away a bit, he does get caught in possession sometimes too, he does miss a fair few of the chances he gets into position for, but that's why he's here.

He's much better than a lot of fans will give him credit for, and I have no idea why that's the case.

He offers vital goals, creates chances and has versatility that has helped us through injuries and poor form.

As someone who watches all our home games in full, I feel that his performances for city have generally been good, especially considering he cost nothing.

He has the best off the ball movement we have in midfield, he is the only midfielder who will take a booking for the team on the halfway line and he has a bit of bite too.

He does give the ball away a bit, he does get caught in possession sometimes too, he does miss a fair few of the chances he gets into position for, but that's why he's here.

He's much better than a lot of fans will give him credit for, and I have no idea why that's the case.

He is very inconsistent and can get lost in games, but I do agree he certainly does have more to offer overall than say........Skuse ?

Del has always had my support through the good and the bad times, and thats how it'll always be. Personally though it does grate me how a fair few on here keep changing their opinion every game depending on result, one moment he's a walking god and the next he's a clueless tactically inept jock, only on OTIB. :icecream:

You want to sign Bate's who has a long history of injury, and is already, er injured upon signing, to a long deal. The mind boggles.

Permenantly. Erm, Cunningham (possibly, he played what, 5 games, he has been good, but cant tell how he will back from injury nor how he will be going forward) and Davies (Awesome). I dont rate the others all that much, and that includes Heaton ( ive said why. great shot stopper, not much else to his game, when we already have one, of the same quality). He HAD to sign a left back as we had, erm none at that point iirc.

When i say long deal i mean a deal that keeps him with us for more than 3 months, maybe a year contract with a view of extending it. And most players have injury problems, Gerrard, groin for several years, Vidic, knee past two years but they still get offered contracts.

Do you think we would have signed Davies, Baldock and Cunningham with Millen in charge, Name the best player that Millen bought into the club? and compare them with these three two with a lot of championship experience and are proven at this level, the other is young and has potential to become a star for this club if played correctly.

Finally, Heaton organises the defence superbley, not sure if its because its quiet or he shouts loud but i hear him every game organising the defence letting them know whos around them, and has good accuracy with his throws and starts off counter atacks. His lack of height makes him vulnerable from corners but apart from that i cant see any other negatives.

No, i was just seeing if fans still wanted him out regardless of what SL has said plus it will be fairer now we have won, instead of on back of losses where everyone is asking why they support city. Some fans might still want him out for a more experienced manager.

Why would fans want him out? Even throught the recent dreadfull run hardly any fans were calling for his head. If anyone wants a lesson of what can happen when a club changes managers frequently, take a look at the Gas.

That said, City's managerial cycle isn't that impressive either.

Why would fans want him out? Even throught the recent dreadfull run hardly any fans were calling for his head. If anyone wants a lesson of what can happen when a club changes managers frequently, take a look at the Gas.

That said, City's managerial cycle isn't that impressive either.

apparently 4 fans want him out and the 8 fans who will give him until christmas, ask them why ive always stuck with del and believe he is the right man for the job. Anyway whos to say SL wont sack him if we dont win from now until start of jan and get knocked out the cup AGAIN.

This is the most sway one way to the other forum going.. Im still waiting for the pro camp to give details as what make's him the 'special' one. and effectively immune from any criticism? I don't think there has been adequate explanation of this, anywhere that I have seen unless some one wants to point me in the right direction.

With a worse win ratio, than Millen and still relying on those 'flukey' loans to get him out of a whole rather than properly addressing the issues at hand, then I'm still currently in the he should go camp. A draw and a spirited win, isnt going to change that. Ask me again if we some how manage to make a concerted change on the field that is permanent and that isnt throwing money at the issue short term rather than actually solving it.

There were many that wanted their "Dicks Out" and vocaled as much at every home game. He was not a "special one" for quite a while. We stuck with him and he built a team to be remembered forever and got us to the "promised land" .

DM has made some good signings and some not so good signings, he is building a squad/team which maybe capable of a repeat visit to the prem.He needs at least another season to get "his" squad together. It is work in progress and hes going nowhere.

Who actually voted 'out'? Someone who did give me their reasons for that decision. (Im not having a go, everyone has their own opinions.

I mean seriously he has now proven once again that with the confidence we now have he can win games.

The last 2 games has also proved all that was needed was couple of quality signings, Danns and Bates for example. More so Danns who has made our midfield actually look good!!

Also he has now found a formation which looks solid and good going forward as well as meaning we can use Kilkennys wide range of passing in that formnation. 4-5-1

I think we should trust in Del and see what he brings us because he is a promising young manager.

Archived