IGNORED

Who Wants Del Out?

You Do The Dziekanowski

Who still wants del out?  

295 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Some food for thought:

Keith Millen’s win percentage as manager of Bristol City reads:

P69 W24 D16 – 34.7%

Or his full-time record excluding caretaker posts:

P57 W18 D12 L27 – 31.58%

Derek Mcinnes’ win percentage as manager of Bristol City reads:

P56 W15 D13 L28 – 26.79%

I’d imagine that’s the worst record of any manager in the history of the Club, please if someone knows any different can they inform me otherwise. The stats don’t lie, they are f ** king disgraceful. Yet for some reason whilst Millen was a clueless ****** many retain faith in Derek...why?

Some food for thought:

Keith Millen’s win percentage as manager of Bristol City reads:

P69 W24 D16 – 34.7%

Or his full-time record excluding caretaker posts:

P57 W18 D12 L27 – 31.58%

Derek Mcinnes’ win percentage as manager of Bristol City reads:

P56 W15 D13 L28 – 26.79%

I’d imagine that’s the worst record of any manager in the history of the Club, please if someone knows any different can they inform me otherwise. The stats don’t lie, they are f ** king disgraceful. Yet for some reason whilst Millen was a clueless ****** many retain faith in Derek...why?

Thats what I dont understand; its as though because many view him to have helped us avoid relegation, theyre stuck in a trance of 'believing in' him, Ive said it since burnley, the core of the team is the exact same almost as Millen and yet people immediately wanted him sacked; yet Mr McInnes still hant changed the same problem areas a year into his reign as manager, so I can only assume hes got 'his players', yet people still back him, smacks of desperation for me tbh.

I don't see why. The standard of football makes no difference if you have no tactical nous or man-management skills

A very valid point GH.

We have a side that would be very competitive at L1 level, but let's face it, if we go down we won't retain most of the wheat, just the chaff....

How many people on this thread will eventually be lost up their own arse and In one or two cases someone else's. The results and performances speak for themselves, the thought that McInnes will one day manage on the prem is not only not relevant right now but borders on deluded.

It's pretty clear the guy is out of his depth and desperate. It's time to get over it and move on with someone who can win a football match at home against the worst team in the league on current form. Ee were 4-0 down at half time you don't have to be in row one to join the fuc4ing dots

Archived