IGNORED

We're Going Down And It's All Lansdowns Fault!

Danny P

What is the ******* point in having a rich owner if all he does is hide away and do nothing! Every other club that has a rich owner does well, us well we all know what happens there!

I'm sorry but I'd rather be back in league one watching my club win games than watching this shite in the championship, me and about 7 of my friends left after 20 mins today and were all season ticket holders.

The owner has to be accountable in this as all but one of his managerial appointments have been dire and on the cheap, del has to go now with Skuse and Carey and lets start afresh, if that means league one then so be it cos we blatantly can't cut it at this level anymore. I will buy a season ticket in league one because I love this club but watching us die in the championship just hurts especially when we have a big money owner that doesn't spend!

I still say the January transfer window in the play off season was our chance and Steve did nothing, this club is going down and no amount of clapping will save us. It's about time we fought for our club, forget the stadium because the club matters more and always will and we fans deserve a bit more than this!

What is the ******* point in having a rich owner if all he does is hide away and do nothing! Every other club that has a rich owner does well, us well we all know what happens there!

I'm sorry but I'd rather be back in league one watching my club win games than watching this shite in the championship, me and about 7 of my friends left after 20 mins today and were all season ticket holders.

The owner has to be accountable in this as all but one of his managerial appointments have been dire and on the cheap, del has to go now with Skuse and Carey and lets start afresh, if that means league one then so be it cos we blatantly can't cut it at this level anymore. I will buy a season ticket in league one because I love this club but watching us die in the championship just hurts especially when we have a big money owner that doesn't spend!

I still say the January transfer window in the play off season was our chance and Steve did nothing, this club is going down and no amount of clapping will save us. It's about time we fought for our club, forget the stadium because the club matters more and always will and we fans deserve a bit more than this!

Great post Sir. I just get the idea that you'll soon be persecuted on here and me too for agreeing with you.

Fantastic, take a bow! 100% agree with that!

The thing is, at the time almost every one of us wanted DM appointed. Lansdown cannot be blamed for appointing him, as he came with a good track record with a very small Scottish club, and was very highly recommended by people in the know. However, SL must do the right thing, and act now, while we still have a chance to get out of this mess. Otherwise, then, and only then can he be the one to blame.

Think we are in a bad position now ...........nope, if you compare it to where we would be without SL.safe hands mate no do or die, sh1te or bust.

SL will stand by his decisions and will not let this club die a death. He will also not keep throwing money at it and will give his managers a fair crack of the whip.

So unless you win the euro millions buy him out and then chuck your money at it best let him get on with it, mistakes in all.

You can't blame Lansdown. He was conned by McInnes' CV just like we all were

Think we are in a bad position now ...........nope, if you compare it to where we would be without SL.safe hands mate no do or die, sh1te or bust.

SL will stand by his decisions and will not let this club die a death. He will also not keep throwing money at it and will give his managers a fair crack of the whip.

So unless you win the euro millions buy him out and then chuck your money at it best let him get on with it, mistakes in all.

SL is the best thing that has happened to us in a long time but we all seem to know how he should spend HIS money. A change is now needed and I am sure SL is aware of this and of our feelings on the matter.

On a brighter note we now only have 3 more Chelsea managers until Christmas.

It does seem he didn't get his way with Ashton Vale so jogged on when the club really did/does need real leadership, not puppets.

It really does look that way to me as well with regard to the Ashton Vale project. The club really does need real leadership now and not just puppets or fall guys or whatever the set up is now. If I was the Chairman with Steve Lansdown's resources I'd be bringing in Roberto di Matteo and a few of his out of favour Chelsea players. There again I'm a complete spendthrift and that's why I've no personal fortune.

The thing is, at the time almost every one of us wanted DM appointed. Lansdown cannot be blamed for appointing him, as he came with a good track record with a very small Scottish club, and was very highly recommended by people in the know. However, SL must do the right thing, and act now, while we still have a chance to get out of this mess. Otherwise, then, and only then can he be the one to blame.

All said and done Del was a complete gamble because he had no experience at managing at Championship level. I still reckon Del and Doc would do better with a bigger transfer budget to sign some decent calibre players, let's face it - we still haven't replaced Bradley Orr at right back with an equal calibre player.

Totally and utterly agree but too many happy clappers will slap you down mucker.

Mistake after mistake after mistake. God only knows how he's made his money.

When we got to the championship if was let's pay better wages - yeah let's pay better wages for average players - well done Steve ! Do yourself a favour and walk along the players car park before the game - £100,000 + cars one after the other after the other - for average players. Mugging us off. Making us look like fools, when we struggle to pay for tickets !

Wake up Steve, stop making excuses and either put up the money for decent signings or shut the f up and sell up !

I have said previously that SL is one of the best businessmen in the UK - can an accountant run a football club though ?

His managerial appointments have all been on the cheap (apart from cop-out) - GJ did us proud (more than proud) but our debt and position lies with the man in charge of the business - Sort it out Steve or you will be looking at 7k - 8k crowds next season !

Totally and utterly agree but too many happy clappers will slap you down mucker.

When we got to the championship if was let's pay better wages - yeah let's pay better wages for average players - well done Steve ! Do yourself a favour and walk along the players car park before the game - £100,000 + cars one after the other after the other - for average players. Mugging us off. Making us look like fools, when we struggle to pay for tickets !

Wake up Steve, stop making excuses and either put up the money for decent signings or shut the f up and sell up !

It's not like we have to buy tickets tho

good on u son totally agree with you

Brilliant post...

Yeah **** you Landsdown for keeping this club afloat year after year, **** you for trying to get us a stadium that might make us more financially stable, and **** you for getting us into the championship for many years which umpteen owners have failed to do.

When you make millions of £££ and we ask you for players, you'd probs say f$ck off

Everyone thinks he has saved our club but think about it for a minute, his bad decisions have cost more money than anything!

Everyone thinks he has saved our club but think about it for a minute, his bad decisions have cost more money than anything!

I have been pointing out this for years. But people keep saying if he hadn't put the money in, we would be broke in league 1!!!! Never understood that!

I have been pointing out this for years. But people keep saying if he hadn't put the money in, we would be broke in league 1!!!! Never understood that!

Spot on, have said the same for months, time the happy clappers woke up and smelt the coffee

Archived