IGNORED

Mcinnes - Stay Or Go [New Poll]

Loderingo

McInnes stay or go?  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had his time to influence the team and get them gelling, we have at present not a 'bad' group of players, but the standard of football is just not good enough. There is no movement or cohesion and the team don't look like they know what there doing, that im afraid i can only blame on the manager. Thanks for trying del but time to go

My view is he has to go and has been since the Wolves game.

I'm not normally one to call for the manager's head but I don't see he can get us out of this. We still haven't kept a clean sheet all year and don't like doing so. He keeps picking Fontaine when he is woefully out of form. Surely a spell in the reserves would be best for all. He signed this Danny Wilson on loan for Liverpool. Is he any good? I don't know. If he is good enough why not play him? If he isn't good enough why sign him? Surely there must be someone in the squad who can do better? I know there is a lot of talk on here about "championship managers" thinking they know it all but surely it is management 101 to pick the best player for each position in terms of ability, fitness and form?

I accept that our financial position is dire and won't be helped by another pay off. We may still get relegated even with a new boss. I put it at 80% chance of going down with McInnes and 50% even with a new guy. Betfair currently has our chances of relegation at 59%. Even if we accept relegation is very likely, the next question then is if we do go down is McInnes the man to lead us to a top 6 finish in League 1? The answer for me again is no. He has no experience of the English lower leagues and might struggle to rebuild our confidence. What you don't want to do is be like Coventry and make a change mid-season. They are now improving but are now playing catch up.

STAY!

It would be worse if we bought in another manager! Can't just keep changing managers willy nilly, yes things haven't gone our way and he has made a lot of bad decisions at times, but he has changed thecomplete backroom staff from last season near enough and I see he is looking to bring in youth!

Our long term future will be better under McInnes. Totally against constantly changing managers!

For me, paying out to sign D.Wilson on loan then leaving him sat on the bench each week whilst Fonts puts in one disasterous performance after another is the last straw.

McWinless OUT.

If he stays relegation is a certainty.

I heard 20 man tonight say that D Wilson is worth 5 million! So why is he just sat on the bench!!!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Balotelli" data-cid="1681623" data-time="1355593703"><p>

STAY!<br />

<br />

It would be worse if we bought in another manager! Can't just keep changing managers willy nilly, yes things haven't gone our way and he has made a lot of bad decisions at times, but he has changed thecomplete backroom staff from last season near enough and I see he is looking to bring in youth!<br />

<br />

Our long term future will be better under McInnes. Totally against constantly changing managers!</p></blockquote>

No it wouldn't be worse if we employed a new manager. It couldn't possibly be worse. Even if we employed the local lollipop lady.

<quote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="EstoniaTallinnRed" data-cid="1681707" data-time="1355595390"><p>

I heard 20 man tonight say that D Wilson is worth 5 million! So why is he just sat on the bench!!!</p></quote>

They Premiership benchwarmers don't come cheap dee'st know!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="glos old boy" data-cid="1681740" data-time="1355596340"><p>

Pointless poll after every game; hes going nowhere <span style='color: rgb(255,0,0)'>WE ARE SKINT</span>; where that takes us is where that takes us</p></blockquote>

|

|

V

Look - why is everyone worrying - Del has gone on record & promised that we will not be relegated this season - in fact he says that we will finish in a higher position than last season.

So - I have every confidence in him - and I can only assume that this total garbage being dished up week after week - is simply a cunning plan for something that he has up his sleeve !!

STAY!

It would be worse if we bought in another manager! Can't just keep changing managers willy nilly, yes things haven't gone our way and he has made a lot of bad decisions at times, but he has changed thecomplete backroom staff from last season near enough and I see he is looking to bring in youth!

Our long term future will be better under McInnes. Totally against constantly changing managers!

Exactly mate....unfortunately the very small minded ones on this forum that continue to live in their championship manager dreamworlds, clocking up poll after poll (odd behaviour) cannot understand that its not a viable option for the board to sack Mcinnes.....

Its not gonna happen so I suggest you buckle up and hope there are 1 or 2 quality players lined up for January.....

Yes the home form is shocking but we HAVE to go with what we've got and anyone with half a brain will realise constant upheavall of management and coaching staff never works..................

But then again....who am I to stop you from a saturday moan, just wish most of you would stop coming out with the clueless comments

No it wouldn't be worse if we employed a new manager. It couldn't possibly be worse. Even if we employed the local lollipop lady.

Don't think we could afford to pay the sort of compensation the Council would want for a lollipop lady. But I reckon she might do a better job than Del organising our midfield...

Reluctantly, voted to 'sack'. Doubt it will happen though, for the reasons others have mentioned (mainly financial).

Exactly mate....unfortunately the very small minded ones on this forum that continue to live in their championship manager dreamworlds, clocking up poll after poll (odd behaviour) cannot understand that its not a viable option for the board to sack Mcinnes.....

Its not gonna happen so I suggest you buckle up and hope there are 1 or 2 quality players lined up for January.....

Yes the home form is shocking but we HAVE to go with what we've got and anyone with half a brain will realise constant upheavall of management and coaching staff never works..................

But then again....who am I to stop you from a saturday moan, just wish most of you would stop coming out with the clueless comments

I agree, what small minded, clueless idiots would want a manager who's won something like 2 games in 20 matches?? Complete morons..

I agree, what small minded, clueless idiots would want a manager who's won something like 2 games in 20 matches?? Complete morons..

Cant always get what you want, sometimes you have to go with what you have, unless one of the outers want to buy Steve and Derek out of course, and then ........................there are no guarantees any other manager could guarantee we will not go down.

Steve and Derek will never give up on this club f.f.s we are 4 from the bottom and not 20 points adrift.

Archived