IGNORED

Mcinnes - Stay Or Go [New Poll]

Loderingo

McInnes stay or go?  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It was only just over a week ago I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt. Last week's result got back some of the belief in Del but after watching today that has all gone. I fear last weeks result has just papered over the cracks. He has to go for me, so many more bad points than good for me I am afraid and I just can't stomach it anymore.

I know it doesn't make financial sense, but then relegation doesn't either. It just isn't working.

G.O.B, it's not about going down anymore, people have pretty much resigned themselves to the fact it could, and maybe will happen. What people are completely and rightly narked with is that Del has spent a load of dosh on players he hasnt played, made the players we did have worse, and is actually statistically a worse manager than the one 'everyone' said was our worst manager in recent times. The point is, that a blind monkey would probably do better than Mcinnes at this point :/

Point is we cant afford even a blind monkey, and even if we could our track record for employing recent managers aint great.

The many fans seem resigned to doom and gloom and relegation,fortunately the manager and chairman aint.

Things arent great today but next month? no-one knows.

Exactly mate....unfortunately the very small minded ones on this forum that continue to live in their championship manager dreamworlds, clocking up poll after poll (odd behaviour) cannot understand that its not a viable option for the board to sack Mcinnes.....
Its not gonna happen so I suggest you buckle up and hope there are 1 or 2 quality players lined up for January.....

Yes the home form is shocking but we HAVE to go with what we've got and anyone with half a brain will realise constant upheavall of management and coaching staff never works..................

But then again....who am I to stop you from a saturday moan, just wish most of you would stop coming out with the clueless comments

+1

From his interview hes looking to off load a lot of players if he can - just wish we knew which ones.........

I still think we will be sticking with him...... getting a little tired of the Polls after every game though.....

who would want to buy any of our shower of late?? the only one manager daft enough to consider it got sacked today

Cant always get what you want, sometimes you have to go with what you have, unless one of the outers want to buy Steve and Derek out of course, and then ........................there are no guarantees any other manager could guarantee we will not go down.

Steve and Derek will never give up on this club f.f.s we are 4 from the bottom and not 20 points adrift.

I get the impression you think being 4th from bottom is acceptable..

Point is, is thats scaremongering, even the skintest worst teams sack managers if they are not performing. Yes our track record for managers isnt great, but after 13 months or so and a record that is WORSE than Millen, the players are getting worse, the tactics havent improved, the results are worse, having spent millions and wasting cash on players who dont play we have no choice.

Things havent been great since McInnes got here he has done nothing to change that, indeed things have got even worse. Next month? going on current stuff, nothing, NOTHING at all gives any indication he can turn it around. If it was any other line of work, based on results he would have been demoted or sacked a while ago

There is always a choice and it aint ours SL will stick to his decision imo and will not sack him even if we were relegated (which we are very far from).

This just goes round and round; who is our saviour anyway and at what cost will it be to our already debt ridden club?

ask me again at the end of the season; we have beaten 3 of the better teams in this division already this season, virtually same players/manager and the Peterbro result at Cardiff also goes towards proving there aint much between any team in this division.

This race aint even half done yet but its over going by many. :nono: NO IT AINT

Yup it isnt our choice, however this is a discussion forum to put our views across and say how we feel. I respect that you feel strongly that some how you feel we must stick with Del come what may in the vain hope he will suddenly come good, despite ALL the evidence thus far suggesting other wise. We arent very far from being relegated. Form and wins and points accrued suggests that so far we will be relegated or at the most survive by the skin of our teeth. We are two points off the bottom and joint in points with 2nd and 3rd from the bottom as it stands according to the BBC web site at time or writing. We are 5 points from the next nearest team

It doesnt really get much worse on top of all of the other things that have been noted already... Unless you know different?

It can get a lot worse like a free fall through all 4 divisions and near non-existance;

No but you all seem to be consigning the club to relegation so this apparently would be the miracle...

Me too.. he's doing much much worse than Millen yet he was turned on by nearly everyone.. strange fans we have..

Oh dear... If Millen was in charge we wouldve been relegated.. I like and respect KM but he was taken us down, Del saved us from the trapdoor hich was the first goal.

No but you all seem to be consigning the club to relegation so this apparently would be the miracle...

Oh dear... If Millen was in charge we wouldve been relegated.. I like and respect KM but he was taken us down, Del saved us from the trapdoor hich was the first goal.

With Mciness in charge I and alot of other fans are expecting the worse.. and millen also saved us from relegation.. in his first season so you can't use that comparison.

So what on earth is mciness doing then thats tickled your fancy?we arn't exactly progressing are we..

With Mciness in charge I and alot of other fans are expecting the worse.. and millen also saved us from relegation.. in his first season so you can't use that comparison.

A lot of fans will be dissapointed then cause the worse aint coming, we are staying just here.

How about a poll sack the board as well after all they appointed McInnes. And Millen. And Coppell. And as well are we or we are not £40million in debt?

Respect NJ; Many seem to think the next one will be better than what we already have, it hardly ever is.

So what on earth is mciness doing then thats tickled your fancy?we arn't exactly progressing are we..

Well for a start thats factually wrong as Millen was caretaker manager when Johnno got sacked, Coppell ended up becoming the permanent manager plus it wasnt his first season?! We had around 12 games to go.

In regards to McInnes, his intentions are good and he does seem to have a genuine love for the club, he has a long term plan. Not saying that he is perfect, of course not and his tactics at times are questionable but he is a rookie manager still and learning.. Excuse? well blame the board. After all they appoint the manager dont they?

Well we are already broke, and cant fall through all divisions as we arent in the top one..

Oh broke are we? how do we pay off and buy a new management team then?

ah I know; go further broke then have NO GUARANTEE our new management team will in fact be any better than the one we have already. Good plan................not.

Enough...........goodnight :drunk2:

Well for a start thats factually wrong as Millen was caretaker manager when Johnno got sacked, Coppell ended up becoming the permanent manager plus it wasnt his first season?! We had around 12 games to go.

In regards to McInnes, his intentions are good and he does seem to have a genuine love for the club, he has a long term plan. Not saying that he is perfect, of course not and his tactics at times are questionable but he is a rookie manager still and learning.. Excuse? well blame the board. After all they appoint the manager dont they?

millen had 1 full season with us, as coppell left within 1 league game.. To me thats a full season, no? we struggled the whole season and stayed up.. finishing a pretty 15th place.

same as millen

The fight in the crowd is nearly as poor as the shit on the pitch.

Seems like it will take relegation for people to realize just how bad of a manager the bloke is and how utterly rudderless the club is.

Again you want him to go, but bring in who? And what makes you think the next poor sap who manages this rudderless ship, this directioness club will do any better? Anyone would think we've never been relegated before and btw we havent even been relegated this seasn yet, season finishes in December does it? We are not even the relegation zone at this point in time ffs even if it is on GD but still... you would think we are cut adrift from the 23 teams in this league!

He didnt exactly save us from relegation, didnt realise you could be in relegation trouble after 1 game?

Are you confused? had a few to drink?? I'll try to clear things up for you as you seem a bit.. lost.

August 2010 Steve Coppell left after 1 league game in charge losing 3-0 to Millwall. Then came KEITH MILLEN on a permanant basis. The whole of the season we struggled greatly.. in the relegation zone nearly half the time.. at one point 6 points adrift. Because of a good run here and there in the season we survived.. therefore we DID NOT GET RELEGATED so Millen saved us from relegation.

Hope this clears a few things up.

Are you confused? had a few to drink?? I'll try to clear things up for you as you seem a bit.. lost.

August 2010 Steve Coppell left after 1 league game in charge losing 3-0 to Millwall. Then came KEITH MILLEN on a permanant basis. The whole of the season we struggled greatly.. in the relegation zone nearly half the time.. at one point 6 points adrift. Because of a good run here and there in the season we survived.. therefore we DID NOT GET RELEGATED so Millen saved us from relegation.

Hope this clears a few things up - not really.

You're still not making that much sense, Coppell left after 1 game correct? So KM had 45 games to go, so does that mean he actually struggled himself to keep us up.. he put us in that position in the first place, correct? And a good run towards the end saw us rise to 15th.. your outlook on that season totally astounds to me to how you think he saved us from the trapdoor when in actual fact he put us in that situation to begin with. It wasnt like Coppell left like Johnno did with 12 or so games and KM then amazingly kept us up.

Hope this clears a few things up.

You're still not making that much sense, Coppell left after 1 game correct? So KM had 45 games to go, so does that mean he actually struggled himself to keep us up.. he put us in that position in the first place, correct? And a good run towards the end saw us rise to 15th.. your outlook on that season totally astounds to me to how you think he saved us from the trapdoor when in actual fact he put us in that situation to begin with. It wasnt like Coppell left like Johnno did with 12 or so games and KM then amazingly kept us up.

It is worth considering that in the season Millen managed 45 league games we finished 15th, 18 points clear of the relegation zone. That is significantly clear of the relegation zone and whilst we struggled comprehensively in our first 11 games, picking up just 6 points, we then went on to take 54 points from our next 35 games. In my opinion Derek McInnes' record as manager of Bristol City is significantly worse than Keith Millen's.

Archived