IGNORED

Mcinnes - Stay Or Go [New Poll]

Loderingo

McInnes stay or go?  

308 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

CITY LAST 15 L.D.L.L.L.L.L.L.L.D.W.L.L.W.L.

ROVERS LAST 15 L.W.D.W.L.L.L.L.W.L.L.D.L.L.L.

So Rovers manager sacked yet gained more wins than our Jock? Your shout boys and girls?

The Four Stages of Grief

Denial.

it seems that many are in denial and as a special treat I copied the above stat from earlier in the thread. Bristol Rovers are so much sharper than us its funny. The comparisons between the two in when and why they were bought in are there,,,They both had a remit of keep us up now and keep us moving forward next season!

For those in denial, I hope you are right, but judging by dwindling attendances people not even taking up their season ticket seat and the players clearly not producing the goods I feel it could be a case of cognitive dissonance....Look it up!

Depression

This is an element that often manifests itself throughout the grieving process but often follows denial. Its pretty easy to see depression everywhere on this board and pretty much throughout the club. So for those of you in denial it is often the case that the depression most of us feel has not manifested itself quite yet, BUT JUST YOU WAIT!

Anger

Anger is the minds way of fighting back! Recently my manifestation of anger was calling MCInness McAnus on various threads eventually to chastized by the boards sanitation brigade. No amount of disection will put more points on the board score more goals or Bums on Seats. It seems that while nearly 50% of us, if the poll is to be believed, are to this level...I will resist the temptation to call the chap McAnus again !!(ooops)

Acceptance

Yes here I am again! I accept we are awful. We have players on massive wages that will simply not be allowed in League 1 and that we will go down with this man in charge...As it seems The Faceless Few who masquerade as a board of directors giving everything except direction do not intend to do anything, I have to accept the inevitable. Maybe I can sell a few of my shares to Mr Landsdowne as he and his mates are not believing the evidence of their own eyes....Please see cognitive dissonance again!!

http://www.livestrong.com/article/127839-stages-grief/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

I'm confused though, statistically he is doing worse job than Millen? How can you argue against that? He's got a win percentage 4% worse than KM. Quote Randy Marsh further down this thread...Please see above links!!

Not in the slightest.

McInnes has proved a level of success with the Saints so he has far more kudos than Millen ever had. Admittedly, that is fast running out.

In every department Millen simply did not inspire and was on a hiding to nothing from the start.

not sure the exact stats but it would't suprise me one bit if millen had a higher % win record than mciness..

I'm confused though, statistically he is doing worse job than Millen? How can you argue against that? He's got a win percentage 4% worse than KM.

To clarify once more... I am NOT defending him. have a read of my post and the one i replied to initially.

I am merely pointing out why he is continuing to garner more support than Millen at a similar stage as opposed to me, personally, defending him.

I hope that is now clear squire. If not happy to have another stab at it. !!

To clarify once more... I am NOT defending him. have a read of my post and the one i replied to initially.

I am merely pointing out why he is continuing to garner more support than Millen at a similar stage as opposed to me, personally, defending him.

I hope that is now clear squire. If not happy to have another stab at it. !!

Ah the original post looks like you're saying 'not at all' to him making a point of McInnes doing a worse job than Millen rather than the 'strange fans' comment.

ITT, sly little Cardiff and Gasheads manipulating the true view of the support the club and supporters have for the gaffer.

Why is the answer to everything the managers fault? Makes me sick, how about we take a look at ourselves aswell, could the fans pull their weight a bit more too AG can generate a great atmosphere, especially from the pitch, i would be sad to think the players are as defeated as some of us, maybe its a relief for them to play away, i think our form is better? Less pressure? maybe they know they are under performing and are pissed off too and want it sorted... whatever it is... if the solution to it was sacking the gaffer then every team would sack the manager and nobody would go down because a club that sacks its manager cant go down.

Managers, i feel sorry for them, the sacrificial lamb sometimes.can be the hero too, but only with support of the flock

McInnes MUST GO

Sick to death of the constant unprofessionalism of this current squad. Week after week the players spouting off how they have turned the corner and we are better than the table suggests.

I've been McInnes Out for a while, however the Wolves and Derby games were too of the most lacklustre and unprofessional performances I've seen since Benny Lennartson took over.

McInnes clearly doesnt have the ability to resolve our problems and the fact that after yesterday McInnes still allowed them to this jolly up in London instead of demanding them in for Training this morning suggests nothing little than incompetence to me.

Warnock, Megson, Billy Davies, horrible barstewards who know the job and don't accept crap from players that is what this club needs

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Fiale" data-cid="1681598" data-time="1355593022"><p>

From his interview hes looking to off load a lot of players if he can - just wish we knew which ones......... <br />

<br />

I still think we will be sticking with him...... getting a little tired of the Polls after every game though.....</p></blockquote>

Unfortunately people will keep posting them until they get a response that agrees with there's. 3 polls later & the majority still see's that constantly changing manager does nothing in the long run

STAY!

It would be worse if we bought in another manager! Can't just keep changing managers willy nilly, yes things haven't gone our way and he has made a lot of bad decisions at times, but he has changed thecomplete backroom staff from last season near enough and I see he is looking to bring in youth!

Our long term future will be better under McInnes. Totally against constantly changing managers!

I agree. he must be given time.All managers should. Who's to say someone else would be more successful? I'm convinced that City are a good side, and once we get a settled and decent back four we'll be fine. McInnes is a good manager, and given time he could become a great one.

The voting on this poll just goes to prove what I have always suspected which is that the fans have lost the plot even more so than what the manager and the board have.

Quite scary really when you think about that in the cold light of day.

Someone fetch nurse..........loads em because this looks like a very big job and I am not just talking about the farce on the pitch.

I agree. he must be given time.All managers should. Who's to say someone else would be more successful? I'm convinced that City are a good side, and once we get a settled and decent back four we'll be fine. McInnes is a good manager, and given time he could become a great one.

Been on the cider have we? McInnes a good manager?

not saying some decisions are baffling, jody morris in as chief twitter updater, anderson in for warming the bench, carey in for sentimental reasons ? playing 4 5 1 at home ? however he inherited a poor ish squad on long contracts who will prove difficult to shift , might take a couple of seasons to stamp his squad here to achieve what he did at st johnstone. people look at swansea when brendan rodgers was in charge, and marvelled at the football they were playing , but it didnt happen overnight as liverpool fans might be expecting for example . give del time im sure he will turn it around

not saying some decisions are baffling, jody morris in as chief twitter updater, anderson in for warming the bench, carey in for sentimental reasons ? playing 4 5 1 at home ? however he inherited a poor ish squad on long contracts who will prove difficult to shift , might take a couple of seasons to stamp his squad here to achieve what he did at st johnstone. people look at swansea when brendan rodgers was in charge, and marvelled at the football they were playing , but it didnt happen overnight as liverpool fans might be expecting for example . give del time im sure he will turn it around

7 players in the starting line up was dels team against derby.. i think thats stamping your squad down.. and if he wasn't such an incompetant manager it should be more of his signings playing, like danny wilson, anderson.

He's had 15 months in charge.. thats long enough now...

7 players in the starting line up was dels team against derby.. i think thats stamping your squad down.. and if he wasn't such an incompetant manager it should be more of his signings playing, like danny wilson, anderson.

He's had 15 months in charge.. thats long enough now...

We are still waiting for your confirmation on who you would like appointed if so say mcinnes was to leave in the morning......

.....Neil Warnock I take it........you need to calm down, wipe the froth from your gob and find yourself an activity that will give yourself a break from chatting poopers on here 24/7

We are still waiting for your confirmation on who you would like appointed if so say mcinnes was to leave in the morning......

.....Neil Warnock I take it........you need to calm down, wipe the froth from your gob and find yourself an activity that will give yourself a break from chatting poopers on here 24/7

take your rose tinted specs off mate.. You're probably one of the fools who applaud the players and managers off when we're getting outplayed by some crap team week in week out

off the top of my head? davies, megson, coyle to say the least. Paul tisdale, karl robinson hell i'd even have roy keane and steve coterill at the moment.

You're also probably one of the idiots who think our current position is acceptable, and just goes with the flow. Take your head out the sand, we're going down, and something has to be done

My thoughts are based purely on the fact that we cannot be relegated. Relegation would be a disaster and you can also kiss goodbye to the new stadium. This club cannot RISK being relegated - we can't afford it.

So, in my opinion, if we don't get rid of him by the New Year, we'll be relegated. If we are relegated, don't be a fool and think we'll bounce straight back - we won't. Therefore he MUST GO before the New Year.

Two words: Nigel Clough. Went through the mill at Derby, same or similar circumstances - they nearly went down a few times, no money, had to rebuild from the bottom up, huge expectation and no experience in the division. Doubt many Rams fans would want to bin him now.

Two words: Steve Kean

...just as easy to pick clubs who stuck with their managers and went down... (and in this case got rid a month into the new season! Where's the sense in that?)

Key here is that Derby didn't go down. Blackburn fans wanted Kean out long before they went down... are you willing to risk our long term future by sticking with a manager who - let's face it - has not improved our performance, has not improved results, has not got rid of players not fit to wear the shirt, has not sealed a leaky defence and has not instilled any confidence or stability in the side due to playing a different team every week?

No brainer, in my opinion...

Two words: Steve Kean

Quite.

For every manager that comes good, there will be 20 that don't. That's just simple statistics.

For me, the question is, if you had to write down on a piece of paper, all the things that DelBoy is doing good, and all those being done bad, I reckon I'd have it about 10-4 on the wrong side. And that's just the ones I can see with my own eyes on the pitch.

Should he go? Was he ever the right choice? Credentials? Promoted from the Scottish equivalent of League Two and managed to stay in the Scottish equivalent of League One for a couple of seasons, with a club that had that pedigree anyway. I personally dont see what he has that Millen for example didn't, which if I'm right begs several questions.

Two words: Nigel Clough. Went through the mill at Derby, same or similar circumstances - they nearly went down a few times, no money, had to rebuild from the bottom up, huge expectation and no experience in the division. Doubt many Rams fans would want to bin him now.

two words: owen coyle. Got relegated with Bolton, kept their best players who are all above championship standard yet he was hovering around 18th in the champ.

Archived