IGNORED

Match Thread. Tractor Boys Vs City

Tom

Any Manager that tells his defenders to tread on his keepers toes shouldn't be in the job. You may have a point thinking about it!!

However deep a team is playing the keeper should still be controlling his six yard box.

I'm talking as someone whose son played a good standard in goal and whose Grandson is an Academy keeper so I do know a little bit about goalkeeping to be fair.

Trouble is mate most of this generation of fans base their standard of controlling the 6 yard box on being brought up on Steve Phillips who was a line sitter and Basso who quite often came and missed.

Not at all...I just say it how I find it.

Look, I'm just very bitter at the fact McInnes did not strengthen the important areas in the summer, whilst at the same time wasting money

on players he doesn't play.

I will concede that we still need a commanding centre-half and creative midfielder - although great that Del has brought Danns in - though i believe all players purchased will prove their worth and keep us up.

Just spoke to my mate who's there and we have 1 supporter over from Stockholm today and 1 from Oslo, both expats. Kudos to those two young men!

Yep, our Swedish ex-pat will be doing all 4 games over the Xmas period, as well as enjoying a nice booze-up or 2 on Xmas Eve and Fri 28th. Looking forward to it!!

I will concede that we still need a commanding centre-half and creative midfielder - although great that Del has brought Danns in - though i believe all players purchased will prove their worth and keep us up.

I also think Del should have strengthened the central midfield and central defence in the summer.

For me:

Good signings: Cunningham, Baldock, Davies, Anderson.

Bad signings: Morris and Foster.

Not sure: Pearson, Bates and Heaton.

I also think Del should have strengthened the central midfield and central defence in the summer.

For me:

Good signings: Cunningham, Baldock, Davies, Anderson.

Bad signings: Morris and Foster.

Not sure: Pearson, Bates and Heaton.

pearon is shite, i personally like heaten.. not the opinion of everyone and bates seems nothing special

Archived