IGNORED

Blackburn - Del Post Match Comments...

PFree

I haven't heard them but it's okay because...

• We had important players missing today...
  • We'll review the video with the players and learn from it...
  • We managed 35% possession and we had one shot on goal during the 90 minutes...so, we'll focus on the positives!
  • it's okay though as we have a good squad who train well AND we aren't going down.

Sad fact though, I don't think we can afford to sack him and may well now be considering new players who can do a job in Division 1 - Happy days...at least we can concentrate on the league now?

Anybody know what he actually said?

just posted them on another thread:

DM: "First goal lost was at a time we were comfortable. Gave away cheap possession and it should have been saved."

DM: "We didn't create an awful lot and it was flat throughout, but we were always in the game."

DM: "We lacked a bit of pace; a bit ploddy. The second goal saw players switch off at a vital moment."

DM: "We tried to switch it around a bit with the changes, but it didn't really come to anything in the end."

DM: "We lacked a bit of energy with players coming back in: Carey, Cunningham - probably a game too far - J.Wilson and Pearson."

DM: "A lot of boys in there care and want to do well, but they have a responsibility to keep the ball out our net."

DM: "We wanted to win. For a club of our size to have this poor a record in the cup is disappointing for everyone."

DM: "First goal lost was at a time we were comfortable. Gave away cheap possession and it should have been saved."

It was in the 7th minute!!! I would expect us to be 'comfortable' after 7 minutes you clueless fool.

The man is a tactical ******* genius.......its just reality he cant cope with..the reality that under him we are shit and getting worse by the game...

Archived