IGNORED

Kelly Deal Done.. Davidson Next

Ricardo 'Livi' Red

I like Murray Davidson but hes another runner. We got enough of these in Skuse, Pearson, Elliot and now Kelly it seems.

Where's the ball player we need to knit it all together. Someone who can put their foot on it and create/make us play?!

From reading the killie forum they seem to see kelly as more of a link from midfield too attack, something none of the other players youve listed can do. We will see!

I'm doubting he will to be honest. Trials almost never result in signings and when the manager says "we'll see how it goes" I can't help thinking that's a no then.

Yeh thats what i thought too. Would of expected him to of been signed up in time for the weekend if he was going to sign at all. Don't think there are any other games he can be trialed in before the weeks up.

Never say never i guess.

I'm doubting he will to be honest. Trials almost never result in signings and when the manager says "we'll see how it goes" I can't help thinking that's a no then.

Unless he has already signed and its being kept quiet so Leicester wont be expecting him tomorrow,

Great another player I've never heard of,not to promising,splash the cash Sl get a household name on the books

Cut your "jibba jabba" more like!!!

Yes just what we need is some over priced journey men! Can't some City fans try and see what SL and Del boy are trying to build?!

Maybe not!!!

And before they get posted back i now expect a load of replies slagging mcines and SL bring it on ......... !!!!

wilson and bates were trialist and mcinnes said we'll see how it goes with both of them.......

If he's attracted the interest of four other Championship clubs, apart from the McInnes link, why would he want to come to us?

Probably a huge part of it would be for exactly that reason - the McInnes link. As we have now been shown by the arrivals of Baldock, Davies, Cunningham, Heaton and now Kelly, McInnes sure knows how to sell the club to a player and I'm sure that job will be a hell of a lot easier to someone he knows very well. To add to that, the signing of Kelly may also influence Davidson's decision to move to us over other clubs (Forest and Hudders being linked on Twitter).

wilson and bates were trialist and mcinnes said we'll see how it goes with both of them.......

I don't think it's the same. This is a specifically arranged week long trial of a player who has a club. Those two were out of contract players who trained with us for a long time and the manager already knew. We'll see how it goes I guess.

On balance you'll find better quality players in the championship anyday.plus logistics is a problem they cant settle down here.well anyway you'll all be calling for Mcinnis head when we lose against Leicester.

The declared policy in the summer window of only signing established Championship players doesn't seem to have been an unqualified success. Though quite how Jody Morris fitted into that category remains a mystery.

Archived