IGNORED

Kelly Deal Done.. Davidson Next

Ricardo 'Livi' Red

Sorry I kind of went ...... like, totally off topic with my Scottish band thing like..... but Chardonnay Williams say's that she had all of these blokes in the band

But she was not born at the the time so just had to watch this to get a feel of what it would have been like to be there and do it with a ROCKSTAR!

Also she said that before he died Alex said that 'Goodnight Eileen' song they did was just to take the pizz out of the gas ;)

So my choice would be:-

Sound quality not that good but presentation...... So SAHB

Top of my head ...... The Skids, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band, Average White Band, Cocteau Twins, Gallagher & Lyle, The Proclaimers, The Shamen and many others that have a Scottish connection (and that's quite a few)........... damn nearly forgot 'The Silencers' !

Fu##ing quality love The Shamen.

Craig Bryson was last killie player before Kelly to go to Championship. He'd walk into Bristol City side.

I and probably many others agree with you. Don't worry 2020, most of us ain't up are arses enough to believe or claim that the SPL or its players is as shit as some like to make out. Plenty of dross in our overrated championship mucker, its all good. Looking forward to seeing how Kelly settles/fits in. All the best to you.

I and probably many others agree with you. Don't worry 2020, most of us ain't up are arses enough to believe or claim that the SPL or its players is as shit as some like to make out. Plenty of dross in our overrated championship mucker, its all good. Looking forward to seeing how Kelly settles/fits in. All the best to you.

Cheers

I've no doubts whatsoever that Liam will adapt well.

Hopefully you stay up.

Cheers

I've no doubts whatsoever that Liam will adapt well.

Hopefully you stay up.

Sounds like he ticks a lot of boxes does Liam.

I am confident we will stay up. The table don't lie and at times we have been truly awful this season but we do have a fair bit of quality, if we can get the right couple or so players to plug the gaping holes in team and del boy can settle on a formation / starting line up to get some consistency and confidence,then im sure we start looking up league rather than propping the bastard up.

I doubt it mate. Lazy journo I reckon but who knows. We definitely need some fresh blood in and by the sounds of Liam Kelly attributes and what I have heard about Davidson they might just help to make us harder to beat or at least not let the opposition stroll through the centre of park unchallenged as we are at the moment.

Watch this space I guess.

English, Scots, Welsh .. all intermixed and interbred... all cut from the same cloth if you ask me.. That Alex Salmond bloke should be toed out to Surtsey and dumped with the way he is single handedly attempting to blow away 250 years of peaceful union. The guy is king sized fruit cake and a big arrogant one with it.

Davidson?.. so is this guy coming or not?

My mate who supports Aberdeen was asked if he would take Foster back and he politely declined; another one mystified why we bought him but he is, at least, better that Fonts... not saying much mind.

12 Jan 2013 02:17:41

Bristol city's joe Edwards is joining Yeovil for 100k!

Bristol also have had a bid accepted of 750k plus nyatanga player could be in the stands tomorrow it's thought to be Crawley defender macfadzean also jody Morris and 150k for Murray Davidson from st Johnson they have also made a bid for a young man city right back who has been in great form on loan at Oldham and have made enquiry about 2 other CB macmanus Is going back to boro with mark Wilson releasedtg that will be 5 out with 2 others expected to leave before end of jan expected to be Elliot and fountain as there HasBeen enquires about these players and Matt bates been offered 6 month deal while frank fletsher is to be looked at again in another friendly it's possilble could join on loan with a view to perm deal at the end of the season

This site is so bad.. But it's also something you keep following..

Morris back to Sainties...

Archived