IGNORED

Kelly Deal Done.. Davidson Next

Ricardo 'Livi' Red

some other clubs have signed these players who have played in scotland.

PREMIERSHIP PLAYERS

alan hutton,stiliyan petrov,steven naismith,mathew kennedy,danny wilson,charlie adam.ryan mcgivern,robert snodgrass,jon ruddy,steven whittaker,wes hoolahan,marc tierney,simon lappin,steven davis,danny fox,artur boruc,maurice edu,phil bardsley,james mcfadden,carlos cuellar,steven fletcher,ki sung yung,kyle bartley,stephen dobbie,graham dorrans,marc antoine fortune,ricardo vaz te,james mccarthy,gary caldwell,james mcarthur,shaun maloney,fraser fyfie,connor sammon

CHAMPIONSHIP PLAYERS

chris burke,stephen caldwell,james o'brien,peter lovenkrands,ben gordon,morgaro gomis,paul caddis,david goodwillie,stephen crainey,barry ferguson,isaiah osbourne,bob harris,kirk broadfoot,gregg wylde,gordon greer,kev mcnaughton,don cowie,craig conway,craig bellamy,ricardo fuller, egert jonsson,julian speroni,andy dorman,craig bryson,paul dixon,murray wallace,scott arfield,nick colgan,kallum higganbotham,adam rooney,sone aluko,el hadji diouf,ross mcormack,kasper schmiechel,paul gallacher,merrouane zemmama,kevin thomson,andrew halliday,scott mcdonald,robert olejnik,danny swanson,rhys mccabe,giles coke,prince buaben,stephen mcginn,dorus de vries,christophe berra.

although some of these players aren't the best you could easily pick 3 teams capable of surviving in the championship.

Great list! This post is certainly a little Jock-esque though

Jock have you been reincarnated in the form of Willie Puller (ahem)

So Celtic beating Barcelona and qualifying for the last 16 despite a shortage of SKY money is without merit? Not a Celtic fan, but saw them in Barcelona and they were excellent and unlucky to lose against a superb passing team. Many much better funded english teams got their asses kicked. Not that I'm anti- english...it's a response to your anti scottish, verging on racist monolgue

I wouldn't worry Saintees we have a lot of 'designer' fans who believe we should be buying 'designer' players from 'designer' clubs, because the chairman is minted.

DMC has made a lot of mistakes and a less patient owner would have sacked him, some of his signings have not been great Foster for instance (but I think even you were mystified by that one) Pearson is the ultimate marmite player, DMC has signed 2 great strikers, 1 barely gets a game and the other was dropped from a 2 up front formation after scoring 2 goals which worked well to 1 up front we didn't/hasn't, he won't settle on a winning formation and give it a chance, the tinkering just beggars belief, having said all that I got the distinct impression after the Millwall defeat he finally lost patience with certain players that he had been loyal to and the Blackburn cup exit re-enforced those beliefs.

So we have to give him the benefit of the doubt, but i'm not sure that the fans will be happy if he keeps on chopping and changing formations and personnel week in and week out, because it has not been working and is frustrating after a win to see so many changes.

Anyway some of our fans should try primal therapy, it worked for John Lennon and it works for me.

I enjoy your posts and yes, as I get to know a bit about your team I was a bit mystified myself at certain team selections. I log on here a lot (quite sad, maybe an addiction!!) Saturdays are spent either watching Saints or here at the laptop , bouncing between here and the Sky football updates. I too think Del has been too faithful to some players. I am a primary teacher and Richard Foster was in my class (primary 7) and in the school football team- so i will admit a certain bias....but...hey, what is, is.

Dorset out of interest which scottish bands. I follow a few of them

Top of my head ...... The Skids, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band, Average White Band, Cocteau Twins, Gallagher & Lyle, The Proclaimers, The Shamen and many others that have a Scottish connection (and that's quite a few)........... damn nearly forgot 'The Silencers' !

Sutherland Brothers and Quiver...great band...Simple Minds! Good on you though!!

Yep, can't name them all....................... Scotland has given us us some fine bands/musician ....... I am in awe & admiration.

Plus when you get to know any Scot, even the ones that start off as anti English due to history, they are fine people and worth getting to know...... fact.

Top of my head ...... The Skids, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band, Average White Band, Cocteau Twins, Gallagher & Lyle, The Proclaimers, The Shamen and many others that have a Scottish connection (and that's quite a few)........... damn nearly forgot 'The Silencers' !

ah the Sensational Alex Harvey Band my god memories but even better his younger brothers band with the wonderful Maggie Bell Stone the Crows, RIP Les Harvey.

ah the Sensational Alex Harvey Band my god memories but even better his younger brothers band with the wonderful Maggie Bell Stone the Crows, RIP Les Harvey.

On a secondary note............... ALEX IS THE BONG THOUGH!

He was about 400000 years old when he made it and could show them young un's

My older brother spent some time around 'The Sensational Alex Harvey Band' as he did the sound for 'The Surprise Sisters' who did a tour or two with SAHB

Calm down BristolCity? , nobody really said you were or made a racist comment (?).......check out our DNA report ...... all of us Homo Sapiens are more closely related to other Homo Sapiens

And the Scottish :)

The Scots are a brilliant and vibrant people...... They have given the world so much and add a certain something to life.

It's called single malt Whisky. And slainte mhath and goodnight to you all.

It is, Sir, unforgivable that you are forgetting the incomparable Rod Stewart who still sits in the Dolman.

I'll get my coat.

Archived