IGNORED

Palace Fans Really Starting To Get Bitter Over Albert

Dolman Block B

You got read some of their comments on here........

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=237779&page=36

Quote 637 Horrible club, been hoping for their relegation for a while now

Quote 704 Hope they go down, sh*t club, **** fans.

And 36 pages already!

Personally i hope the deal falls through for these pompus cockney @@@@@@@ and either a Prem club comes in and pinches him underneath Holloways nose or he stays.

Any they think we are horrible! Jesus

And 36 pages already!

Personally i hope the deal falls through for these pompus cockney @@@@@@@ and either a Prem club comes in and pinches him underneath Holloways nose or he stays.

I would suggest many fans (including Urself judging by ur post) arnt exactly keen on palace so deffos case of pot calling kettle black if anyone is 'upset ' by the palace fans view of us

I would suggest many fans (including Urself judging by ur post) arnt exactly keen on palace so deffos case of pot calling kettle black if anyone is 'upset ' by the palace fans view of us

Makes me smile they bank 15 million for Zaha with 10 million upfront as well and loan him back yet they offer us 1.75 which includes add ons.

Its a piss take,that simple

Makes me smile they bank 15 million for Zaha with 10 million upfront as well and loan him back yet they offer us 1.75 which includes add ons.

Its a piss take,that simple

This is business, you wouldn't launch in at £5,000,000 would you. You start low and try and pay as little as possible. Don't see what they've done wrong. They've gone low, we've rejected it, they will increase their offer. Simple.

And 36 pages already!

Sorry to be picky but Crystal Palace is in South London, they may be pompous but they're not Cockney

Palace have never got over the 'goal that never was' and then got even more pissed when we beat them in the Play-off semi-final. Mind you Tango man and Colin were at Selhurst Park back then.

I would imagine then giving us £1m for Nick Carle must rankle a tad too....

And 36 pages already!

They are not Cockneys most of them come from Croydon, a horrible place. You have to born within the sound of Bow bells to be a Cockney!

you're a simple little man aren't you? :yes:

Only because i can see where you come from.

Anyway back on subject. For me the most hated club in the championship even if this bollocks with Albert was not going on.

Like i said in my origanal post, would love it if a big club came and left them to eat humble pie.

The bottom line is HE IS WORTH MORE

Sorry to be picky but Crystal Palace is in South London, they may be pompous but they're not Cockney

It's in Croydon, which isn't even proper London in my book. The armpit of Surrey.

The best thing that ever happened there was when they burned half of the ****ing place down in that riot.

Only because i can see where you come from.

Anyway back on subject. For me the most hated club in the championship even if this bollocks with Albert was not going on.

Like i said in my origanal post, would love it if a big club came and left them to eat humble pie.

Agree with that,he is worth more. At least a few Palace fans speak sense on their forum. One of them said that we have some very good players ie Baldock,Davies and Albert, which is true and another highlighted the fact that Albert would perform a lot better in a side with a decent supporting midfield which is also true. He is worth more than many City fans think he is.

Can't agree there Arn. £2m + add ons is about right. Mind you if Palace came up with a 3m offer then City would be laughing all the way to the bank.

That said O'Driscoll has said today that the club don't have to sell (despite a whopping annual debt ) so its down to Albert. Does he want to go or stay at City?

Archived