IGNORED

Palace Fans Really Starting To Get Bitter Over Albert

Dolman Block B

M-A-L-A-R-K-E-Y

Happy now ? To point out I missed an E in your name ? How old are you?

BTW tell Soarin' Eagles hes talking out of his arse ...bitter ?

By all accounts we're a "horrible little club" "hope they go down" blah blah blah

and you call us bitter ?

So whats it to be? Play-off loss or the Goal that never stood ?

...don't forget Boom booms late, late goal

I followed the link to the CP forum. Page 1 on this thread there were some considered & articulate postings and there were others that were justvitriolic. I then jumped to page 37 and they were mainly just slagging off City.

Have we ever run to 40 pages of comments about any potential signing on this forum?

I followed the link to the CP forum. Page 1 on this thread there were some considered & articulate postings and there were others that were justvitriolic. I then jumped to page 37 and they were mainly just slagging off City.

Have we ever run to 40 pages of comments about any potential signing on this forum?

Yup.

Apparently we are on the brink of financial ruin too. Is there nobody over on that forum who can read, I'll attach a link and they can look at the picture if not

http://fourfourtwo.com/lists/thefootballrichlist201112thefull100.aspx

He's number 21 on that list Palace fans.

Here's one that's a bit more up to date.

http://www.richest-people.co.uk/the-top-100/

Though it's probably over £1bn now on paper as the HL share price has gone from about £4 to over £7.

Pwopper naughty in sarrth landan!

Surrey - please. London is ashamed to be associated with the hole that is Croydon.

As the Croydon club's elevation to the PL is far from guaranteed I think Albert should save himself for offers from the top tier.

Yes, I think he's good enough to play there.

Marcus Stewart and David James

Surrey - please. London is ashamed to be associated with the hole that is Croydon.

As the Croydon club's elevation to the PL is far from guaranteed I think Albert should save himself for offers from the top tier.

Yes, I think he's good enough to play there.

You tell them that. They class themselves as ' south Londoners '

Love how they're laughing at us for thinking we have more potential than them :D.

Brand new 30,000 seater stadium on it's way, wealthy owner, one of the largest catchment area's for fanbase in the entire country v old aging Selhurst Park, in a city with about a million different clubs.

Admittedly league position is very much in their favour but to argue that we've not got potential is ludicrous. Both Bristol clubs have potential to become huge if they ever make it.

M-A-L-A-R-K-E-Y

Happy now ? To point out I missed an E in your name ? How old are you?

BTW tell Soarin' Eagles hes talking out of his arse ...bitter ?

By all accounts we're a "horrible little club" "hope they go down" blah blah blah

and you call us bitter ?

So whats it to be? Play-off loss or the Goal that never stood ?

he put "lolololol" was that not a clue that he's about 10?

Wot no p155 taking of Tango man?

Or is he not there anymore ? (I dont know and dont care)

Come on chaps we can do better than this...........I doubt they are hanging their heads in defeat with our witty retorts & condemnation ....

Do I take it we think Crawley are alright now then after holding out for more on McFatzean?

Archived