IGNORED

Cardiff City Vs Bristol City Match Thread

pigeon

Pretty certain he's Wes' father.

Also, not sure I agree with you if the following things are true a) he wasn't drinking, b) he wasn't out too late. I don't really see the difference between being out sober and going early and staying up late to watch a film/play FIFA, etc.

I agree it doesn't appear professional, but he's an adult and can spend his free time however he pleases and as far as I can see he hasn't done anything that could harm the club, the player or his ability to perform!

Feels odd to disagree, Tayls.

Anyway, time to get a bit drunk :)

I've just realised its your bday JT, so have a good one fella.

My bad, I skimmed over the convo and didn't realise that!

I guess he is an adult and can do as he pleases, but I just think as a second year scholar it leaves him exposed to all sorts of accusations and probably wouldn't go down well with SoD, but I could be wrong. I just think that it sends out the wrong message to the fans, manager etc and could look like a lack of focus and desire to reach the very top.

But hey, that's probably just me getting on the defensive with the old blinkers on after a bad day! For what it's worth I think he's a cracking prospect and really want him to do well!

Most off us I think, Cardiff win. They were better, but I think 15 min before halftime we had it under control. The sad thing was that they scored just before ht. 0-0 at ht it could have been another game, yes they were better, but iff Stead had scored at volley in first half... Maybe we were outplayed most of the time but the score was only 2-1. It was no katastrofe. For the first time in 3 away games we scored, ok it was Cardiff player who made it ,but anyway. Howard was good when he came in. A clever pass to Davies, but he didnt score. Still mutch work to do, but it had been worse for the confidence if we were 4-0 down. Lets hope for a good result on tuesday and then we will win vs Barnsley. COYR!!!

Ne very expected much, as said elsewhere 2-1 flattered us, first half we did well to stay in the game.

Can't really fault many performances as we were simply out classed. Pearson, Foster failed to impress again but with Kilkenny and Howard available cant see him back in the team for a bit

Liam Kelly - I'm really lost with this signing - strikes me as a poor mans Cole Skuse and just looks like a typical McInnes signing.

Pretty certain he's Wes' father.

Also, not sure I agree with you if the following things are true a) he wasn't drinking, b) he wasn't out too late. I don't really see the difference between being out sober and going early and staying up late to watch a film/play FIFA, etc.

I agree it doesn't appear professional, but he's an adult and can spend his free time however he pleases and as far as I can see he hasn't done anything that could harm the club, the player or his ability to perform!

Feels odd to disagree, Tayls.

Anyway, time to get a bit drunk :)

Without trawling through the whole thread, I'm assuming this is about Wes Burns being out the night before a game in a night club?

If so, you wrong mate. It's not ok. Where as I get what your saying, about not drinking and being home early....I don't believe for one second SOD would allow this, or condone it. If not, it's a complete lack of discipline. I find it even more shocking that this complete lack of discipline has come from a youth player who is trying to make it in the game.

All it proves to me is the complete lack of professionalism and respect throughout the club

Without trawling through the whole thread, I'm assuming this is about Wes Burns being out the night before a game in a night club?

If so, you wrong mate. It's not ok. Where as I get what your saying, about not drinking and being home early....I don't believe for one second SOD would allow this, or condone it. If not, it's a complete lack of discipline. I find it even more shocking that this complete lack of discipline has come from a youth player who is trying to make it in the game.

All it proves to me is the complete lack of professionalism and respect throughout the club[/

Having been labeled as minder father etc in this thread, let me just say this on behalf of a young player who cant or wouldnt answer for himself

Who i am is not important, i am simply trying to balance two specific inferences against the player

One that he was in a night club

Two that he was "getting into an expensive car"

San carlo for those of you that dont know, is an italian restaurant not a night club, the car may have been parked close to the club in question

The expensive car was a volkwaggon schirocco belonging to and driven by a friend, as i have said before the player himself drives a modest vauxhal corsa and earns a very modest salary, i suggest a lot less than the person who was sickened as he put it in the original post.

So if eating out on a friday night without alchol at a reasonable time before 10 and having a lift in what some would call a Nice car is

A lack of discipline, god help us all.

The original post if you want to read it again deliverately sets out to pervert the facts in such a way as to suggest a young player was out clubbing and driving fast cars the night before a game

I find that un acceptable and very harsh at best.

My point is proved by the fact that you have taken it the same way as many others in this thread.

I am not going to respond further, and will leave you all to judge for yourselves.

The player doesnt drink and is considered one of the sharpest players at the club, whomonitor them regualrly.

One final thing

I would like to apologise to the original poster for the way i origianlly responded, it was out of anger and dismay

I am sure you probably did not intend to cause the reaction you got from me and this thread as a whole, but on reflection and time to sleep on it, i could have and should have challenged you in a more proffessional manner than i did yesterday and would like to move on

were not negative...were just being totally outclassed

Lumping the ball forward constantly instead of trying to move it about is negative, sitting back and allowing Cardiff time to move the ball around is negative. Nothing in that performance stood out as us trying to impose our will on Cardiff and as someone who lives in Cardiff and watches a lot of their games with friends I know we could play ten times better than that against them.

Cardiff are a good team, very solid but at the same time they panic when pushed and we never pushed them once.

Ok so you now have had 3 hours to answer the question which nightclub !

So now put up or apologise

Wes drives a vauxhall corsa and earns £80 pounds a week

If your looking for examples of rich footballers making you sick, look elsewhere mate

Ps his flat mate drives a volkswaggon, you didn't mention who was driving did you, that might have spoilt your story

Its people like you that make me sick not footballers

Ps wes was in san carlo last night and home by 10, not that he has to in anyway justify himself to a tosser like you

I said Pranjs.

He was the passenger in a white VW Sherroko(sp)

No idea why you got all shirty towards my post.

I only posted what I saw. I didn't say he was driving, I said he got into the car. I at first though it was Dan Ball driving the VW but then realised it wasn't and I didn't know who the driver was but he looked around the same age as myself and Wes Burns, hence why it makes me sick/jealous how he's got that car.

I've only just read this thread again since I last posted so thanks to fellow posters for responding to djdb6162 for me. :)

Archived