IGNORED

Cardiff City Vs Bristol City Match Thread

pigeon

Care to explain where all the points are going to come from. I'd love to be proved wrong but I don't think I will be.

Why do people need to be so blooming melodramatic? This is our first (arguably second if you include Blackburn) poor performance in about six games and we've won three games that looked tough on paper.

Once we get past Cardiff and Palace, we've only got 3 of the top teams to play and one of those is at home and the team, at present, are out of form. We've then got games against relegation rivals and mid-table teams. So far our record against relegation rivals is decent - winning away at Wednesday and twice against Posh, for example.

After Tuesday Hull and Burnley away are the only two matches I don't think we have much chance of getting anything from. I'm not saying we're going to win all our other games, as we certainly won't, but we've definitely got a decent chance of getting enough points together to survive.

Very impressed with Cardiff....we have definitley missed Cunningham and Carey today...but it is no disgrace to lose to a team who will be playing in the Premiership next season

this, could be a different game with the davies decision as well

they won 10 games in a row at home for a reason

Why do people need to be so blooming melodramatic? This is our first (arguably second if you include Blackburn) poor performance in about six games and we've won three games that looked tough on paper.

Once we get past Cardiff and Palace, we've only got 3 of the top teams to play and one of those is at home and the team, at present, are out of form. We've then got games against relegation rivals and mid-table teams. So far our record against relegation rivals is decent - winning away at Wednesday and twice against Posh, for example.

After Tuesday Hull and Burnley away are the only two matches I don't think we have much chance of getting anything from. I'm not saying we're going to win all our other games, as we certainly won't, but we've definitely got a decent chance of getting enough points together to survive.

Well said..voice of reason

Very impressed with Cardiff....we have definitley missed Cunningham and Carey today...but it is no disgrace to lose to a team who will be playing in the Premiership next season

What tosh its a disgrace to play badly against anyone....Peterborough just won at Cardiff.

Archived