IGNORED

Cardiff City Vs Bristol City Match Thread

pigeon

What a difference in class between us and them. Thanks to heaton we are not atleast 3 down. Can't pass the ball to more than 3 players? Foster is useless. Fontaine and nyatanaga just launching it every chance they get. And straight back to Cardiff. They are actually putting there foot on the ball and making nice passes threatening moves. Whenever they lose it they are on the city players back within a second to win it back. There a good team. We are useless. Whenever we have the ball in there half we end up passing it back to the defence. No one is making runs. Pearson and Anderson are not being involved. City do not look a championship team. What a job so'd has to do to keep us up. The ball is like a hot tattie to our players. Would they put the foot on the ball and look up and look for a team mate. Foster told Fontaine after a throw in to turn and play a square ball but he just smashes it right up to Cardiff defence. Horrible.

Comical defending.........one city defender manages to take out another in the build up...........still very pleased in general with the effort and commitment..........unfortunately we are being outplayed. Would like to see Howard and Adomah come on..........we can still get a point if we show some ambition

I know its comical defending, but that is only to be expected with Foster, Fontaine, Pearson and the worst of all Nyatanga. I expected to be more than 1-0 down at HT.

Just what did people on here expect !! We are playing the runaway leaders of the division at their place with a team that McInnnes created and we being outclassed well what a bloody surprise that is. SOD will take time and probably really get to grips with rebuilding things next season and that will probably be in league 1

I think City have looked pretty solid for a team playing away to Cardiff (except Foster). Cardiff will always get chances and if we open up (which we now have to) they will get even more. They are a decent side.

Think SOD will stay as is till 75 mins and see if we can steal a goal, then Albert and Burns will be on.

i think bringing on kilkenny and having him collect the ball from the back 3 would be sensible, then have him distribute to one of the wingbacks (ideally anderson)

right now it's route one stuff and we could lose this 4 or 5 nil if a change isn't made

we could have messi up top and it wouldnt matter with this hoofball

Just noticed Wes Burns was on the bench even though I was in the same night club as him last night.

Isn't that breach of club discipline as it's less than 24 hours before a game? Made me sick how he got into a brand new Volkswaagen worth around 25k.

What club out of interest?

Archived