IGNORED

Cardiff City Vs Bristol City Match Thread

pigeon

It's not though, is it? It's ignoring how we've played recently, ignoring what fixtures we've got coming up and ignoring the fact there ARE games we can get points from and wallowing in nonsensical "woe is me" catastrophism.

I agree mate.

Unforunately some of fans display the very unattractive habit of wanting to moan us into relegation

We still have probably the worst central defensive partnership that we've had city in recent years steven caulker pasted over the cracks a few seasons ago and our midfield is quite frankly not at championship standard We still have the same problems hoofing the ball out of defence all the ball time losing possession and not enough width. Some improvement lately but we're still really poor side.

We still have probably the worst central defensive partnership that we've had city in recent years steven caulker pasted over the cracks a few seasons ago and our midfield is quite frankly not at championship standard We still have the same problems hoofing the ball out of defence all the ball time losing possession and not enough width. Some improvement lately but we're still really poor side.

Elvis Presley is dead too.

We've got a very good manager who can get the best out of what we've got and it's not over yet.

It's not though, is it? It's ignoring how we've played recently, ignoring what fixtures we've got coming up and ignoring the fact there ARE games we can get points from and wallowing in nonsensical "woe is me" catastrophism.

I'm well aware of the fixtures we have coming up. There are games we can get points from, I don't think we are good enough, however, to get those points. I'm barely wallowing, I was exclaiming my despair after an(other) incredibly easy goal was walked in. That being said I think we will go down and it wasn't a snap decision. People are allowed to take the negative view point, positivism is not mandatory. My opinion won't change my support of the team, so why can't I have it, too many people on this forum (always believe brigade) are on a high horse and are too quick to snap the heads off of anyone who doesn't chime with their exact outlook on the team

I agree mate.

Unforunately some of fans display the very unattractive habit of wanting to moan us into relegation

I can moan on here, it has no effect on the team. Entitled to an opinion, you lick-spittle little sycophant.

Archived