IGNORED

Cardiff City Vs Bristol City Match Thread

pigeon

I'm well aware of the fixtures we have coming up. There are games we can get points from, I don't think we are good enough, however, to get those points. I'm barely wallowing, I was exclaiming my despair after an(other) incredibly easy goal was walked in. That being said I think we will go down and it wasn't a snap decision. People are allowed to take the negative view point, positivism is not mandatory. My opinion won't change my support of the team, so why can't I have it, too many people on this forum (always believe brigade) are on a high horse and are too quick to snap the heads off of anyone who doesn't chime with their exact outlook on the team

I can moan on here, it has no effect on the team. Entitled to an opinion, you lick-spittle little sycophant.

Pleasure coming on here and interacting with charming people like you (by the way you seem to recognise yourself quite quickly as a moaner) Tell me what good it does do to carry on like you do. It's the easiest nastiest form of "communication" to be negative. You won't get a prize for showing us how enormous a maoner you can be and it certainly won't help our team, wheres positive thinking can help our team.

Another foot-note :

I'm not little and I bet my dad could beat up your dad

I'm well aware of the fixtures we have coming up. There are games we can get points from, I don't think we are good enough, however, to get those points. I'm barely wallowing, I was exclaiming my despair after an(other) incredibly easy goal was walked in. That being said I think we will go down and it wasn't a snap decision. People are allowed to take the negative view point, positivism is not mandatory. My opinion won't change my support of the team, so why can't I have it, too many people on this forum (always believe brigade) are on a high horse and are too quick to snap the heads off of anyone who doesn't chime with their exact outlook on the team

I can moan on here, it has no effect on the team. Entitled to an opinion, you lick-spittle little sycophant.

All over.

Got away with 1-2 - flattering to us.

We were f'kin crap. I don't mind losing to better teams like Cardiff but I detest not competing until the pressure is off. SOD didn't help by leaving subs too late.

Back to being bloody gutless again.

You and Tom should get together sometime

Considering our opponents I think everyone needs to take a step back and look at the bigger picture. Cardiff are a prem side basically as their league position shows, I am happy with a 2-1 loss as realistically we aren't good enough to compete with them, especially on their own turf with a sold out crowd!

A positive however, Howard and Kilkenny look very exciting IMO, bring on Tuesday!

All over.

Got away with 1-2 - flattering to us.

We were f'kin crap. I don't mind losing to better teams like Cardiff but I detest not competing until the pressure is off. SOD didn't help by leaving subs too late.

Back to being bloody gutless again.

:rolleyes:

My big worry today was that we'd get a demoralisingly heavy defeat. The fact we've come away losing only 2-1 despite being pretty poor by all accounts, at least hopefully means the players'll stay positive going into Tuesday.

The thing to me is that the club isn't going to change overnight and we are still going to have the odd diabolical performance because we're a poor team who've been lacking confidence. I can forgive the odd blip (and would rather we had it against teams we weren't expecting too much from in any case) but it's really important we improve and don't let that run on. We need to improve significantly against Palace and we absolutely need to beat Barnsley next Saturday. If we do that, I don't think our performance today will matter. If not then anything else we do might well be too little too late...

Archived