IGNORED

Luis Suarez

Brizzle Jordan

Rodgers needs to be careful, it was Dalglish's backing of Suarez which went a long way to him being sacked. Difficult for Liverpool as we aren't talking about some rubbish player who you could just bomb out of the club, we are talking about one of the best footballers in the world.

Unbelievable. The Sturridge tackle on Bertrand was shovking, but biting a player? ?? FA needs to take s very tough line

As was Torres elbowing Carragher. Could of easily been 3 sendings off in that game.

Van Persie, Bale both better. Liverpool should be ashamed to have him on their books.

Old Crazy Horse must be spinning

That RVP who's got 2 goals in god knows how many games in an EXCELLENT United side?

To Suarez who's got a load of goals in a shocking Liverpool team.

That Bale who is LW/CM compared to a CF?

Clueless post with no backing.

It's not cheap and I hardly ever have the time.

If I could afford it i'd watch them every time City aren't at home.

I'm not saying you should go more, I don't understand having any feelings for a club that you have no real link to. I guess I just don't get the 2 club thing.

PS people with 2 teams always support 1 crap club and 1 top flight club. I wonder why??

That RVP who's got 2 goals in god knows how many games in an EXCELLENT United side?

To Suarez who's got a load of goals in a shocking Liverpool team.

That Bale who is LW/CM compared to a CF?

Clueless post with no backing.

Yep, that's right. Both better players and both better people. LFC are a shadow of the former club they were, both embarrassing and shameful.

Rather abrasive post for a child... perhaps that's why

Can't believe listening to 606 tonight the Liverpool fans on there saying he shouldn't be banned and its all a media witch hunt.

Trying to blame the fa for not stamping out late tackles etc. so this isn't as bad.

Typical of Liverpool though, isn't it?

Look at this from Gerrard after the game, astonishing:

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard said: "I think it would be an injustice to Luis Suarez to talk about (the incident), he has been the best player in the league this season.

Typical of Liverpool though, isn't it?

Look at this from Gerrard after the game, astonishing:

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard said: "I think it would be an injustice to Luis Suarez to talk about (the incident), he has been the best player in the league this season.

Did he really use the word injustice? I know of a Bulgarian waitor that could educste him on injustice.

It was quite a puerile thing to do - funny to watch, like two kids having a bit of a hissy fit. Ivanovic should have decked him, he wouldn't do it again. Can you imagine if he had done that to Norman Hunter ? Or Jackie Charlton..

Reminds me of many years ago when a player spat in my face. I got sent off after the inevitable happened and he didn't even get a booking - but he had to go off anyway.

I'm all for football being a contact sport but the cowardly and snide stuff has no place in it and, great player though he is, he should get a lengthy ban to teach hime a lesson - again.

You'd break your teeth on Bites Yer Legs' arm - if he didn't break them for you!

Rodgers needs to be careful, it was Dalglish's backing of Suarez which went a long way to him being sacked. Difficult for Liverpool as we aren't talking about some rubbish player who you could just bomb out of the club, we are talking about one of the best footballers in the world.

This is what Souness said after the match, that time and again Dalglish was forced to defend Suarez when there was no defence and also by trying to front it out over the Evra case it brought the club into disrepute and as he said Dalglish is gone and Suarez remains.

I would hope that this will be his last chance but that the club will actually make a statement sooner rather than later this time condemning Suarez, I thought Rogers did himself or the club no favours over this incident by citing the Torres incident, it sounded like he was circling the wagons already, I thought Benitez dealt with the questions in a far classier way.

Archived