IGNORED

Luis Suarez

Brizzle Jordan

This is what Souness said after the match, that time and again Dalglish was forced to defend Suarez when there was no defence and also by trying to front it out over the Evra case it brought the club into disrepute and as he said Dalglish is gone and Suarez remains.

I would hope that this will be his last chance but that the club will actually make a statement sooner rather than later this time condemning Suarez, I thought Rogers did himself or the club no favours over this incident by citing the Torres incident, it sounded like he was circling the wagons already, I thought Benitez dealt with the questions in a far classier way.

Seems Liverpoo have a moral dilemma not that dissimilar to Cardiff Slags Ltd.

They have proved themselves happy to forfeit dignity and respect so long as results are produced (obviously they've been short changed there as well but are hardly going to entice sympathy from anyone for that)

So long as they've accepted what laughing stocks they're making of themselves in the process I'll try and re-muster some sort of respect for them.

Firstly, he's not a person, he's a £22.8 million asset, and Liverpool FC daren't do anything to lessen that value.

Secondly, what's the betting that the FA finds an excuse to do nothing, as they did recently with the infamous studs-up lunge?

I can't help but think Ivanovic really missed a trick in not decking him.

He would have had absolutely no come back.

There's no way the FA will ignore it. I reckon he's looking at a 10 game ban.

You've got more faith in the FA than I have :noexp:

The fact that he has form for biting means that they'll throw the book at him.

in the past month or so there have been 2 very high profile misdemeanours that went unpunished by the FA, however I suspect this time the ref if he has any sense will say he never saw it and not that he dealt with it at the time. Also if the ban is less than the 7 game ban he got in Holland the FA will once more look like a bunch of clowns. incidentally Ajax sold him to LFC whilst he was serving that ban.

in the past month or so there have been 2 very high profile misdemeanours that went unpunished by the FA, however I suspect this time the ref if he has any sense will say he never saw it and not that he dealt with it at the time. Also if the ban is less than the 7 game ban he got in Holland the FA will once more look like a bunch of clowns. incidentally Ajax sold him to LFC whilst he was serving that ban.

I think that was his last game for Ajax for the same incident. Lightning may strike twice.

Yep, that's right. Both better players and both better people. LFC are a shadow of the former club they were, both embarrassing and shameful.

Rather abrasive post for a child... perhaps that's why

You simply cannot compare 2 players that play different positions to one another. What on earth does being a better person have to do with being a better player?

Rather idiotic post for an adult.

Wasn't Tyson's professional license rescinded and a fine of $3M incurred?

The FA overlooked Defoe's animalism due to their own internal policy.

But yet Cantona, Ferdinand and Terry faced disciplinary measures?

Anyone's guess as to how this one pans out, just hope there'll be significant repercussions.

I'd send him back to the Uruguayan's and be giving Liverpool a right old bollocking for being so shameless.

With his diving and petulance Suarez has riled football fans and the Evra issue pushed public opinion to the edge, but with this latest incident I think Suarez may have bitten off more than he can chew!

To be fair, while it clearly isn't acceptable, and Suarez is a nut case, where there any actual harm caused to ivanovich? Not that I know of? Similar to spitting, in that it isn't acceptable, but the victim is not physically harmed, unlike the tackles on Ramsey, Eduardo halaand and etc. I don't know what I am saying, but a 3 game ban for serious foul play would suffice to me.

Low

I'm just awaiting the 'we condone animalism' t-shirts sported by Liverpool players in support of their £22M 'asset' at the next game.

Be warned Rogers, even Hansen was having a go on MOTD tonight, we all know what happened to King Kenny.

Do I need to play the Heysal card, yet?

Must admit, I've shed a tear on more than one occasion concerning the Hillsborough disaster so low that I am.

Archived