IGNORED

Luis Suarez

Brizzle Jordan

Suarez is a disgrace, last week it was Aguero this week Suarez how the officials and the Leagues governing body can let these players or any players get away with such offences and we have to accept players getting sent off for something they say it totally amazes me.

Suarez banned for a season and a similar punishment for Aguero they may be very good players but they shouldn't be beyond the laws of the game.

There wouldn't be many players left if we banned players for tackles (not that it can be called that) like Agueros!!

I much as I hate to say it, are people getting a little carried away because it's Suarez? Duncan Ferguson was repeatedly sent off for punching people, yet I can never remember people calling for him to get banned from the game and he didn't learn his lesson having done prison time!!

I'm not trying to defend the guy. But I can't see how this is any different to Ferdinand running his studs down the back of Torre's leg, or Fellaini punching/headbutting Shawcross numerous times in one game.

Not True

I'm afraid this is true, before he moved to Liverpool I hated him for making a mess of every little thing. He would probably dive if the wind got slightly too strong for him.

Having said that, during his time at Liverpool I started to like him - now he has shown his true colours though and I am back to stage 1.

There wouldn't be many players left if we banned players for tackles (not that it can be called that) like Agueros!!

I much as I hate to say it, are people getting a little carried away because it's Suarez? Duncan Ferguson was repeatedly sent off for punching people, yet I can never remember people calling for him to get banned from the game and he didn't learn his lesson having done prison time!!

I'm not trying to defend the guy. But I can't see how this is any different to Ferdinand running his studs down the back of Torre's leg, or Fellaini punching/headbutting Shawcross numerous times in one game.

Most of our defenders would be left though!

I'm afraid this is true, before he moved to Liverpool I hated him for making a mess of every little thing. He would probably dive if the wind got slightly too strong for him.

Having said that, during his time at Liverpool I started to like him - now he has shown his true colours though and I am back to stage 1.

But he is not a compulsive diver as you said.

Clearly must be the only one who isnt 'outraged' here. He's gone a bit gonzo. Ivanovic isnt doing anything, so what's the hoo ha. If he gets banned,he gets banned. If he doesnt, then he doesnt.

Balotelli using B B Gun on a trainee or whatever it was is far more outrageous. Didnt cop a ban for that iirc, only a club fine.

That were Cashley with an air gun at Chelski, the whiter than white club....

This is a guy who has obviously developed a taste for human flesh. I think if you were a fellow passenger with Suarez and you'd both survived a plane crash in some remote corner of the Amazon jungle you might be forced to change your mind on that one.

Intriguing how in this thread there are those recoiling in shock and horror at biting and spitting - and yet throughout the posts (and on other threads), condone other forms of violence.

Nothing like the dubious / selective principles of the moron / thug

ooh I fancy a nibble of the good bait tonight. Care to name and shame those condoning other forms of violence, yet recoiling in shock and horror at biting and spitting, oneye?

shocking, atleast 5 game ban. He's done it before! I think the FA have offered him anger management classes! HA! Apparently it's his last straw and Liverpool will look to offload him this summer. Shows he's still class though when teams like Bayern Munich and Real Madrid want him after the racism, biting and what not.

Big call for the FA this. Suarez was banned for 8 games for racially abusing Patrice Evra.

If they give him a ban of more than 8 games this time , I reckon our old friend Peter Herbert might have a few words to say on the subject.

Archived