IGNORED

Listening To Fans - An Update

Dave L

I thought you might be interested in this week's blog, which deals with the progress that I feel we have made with supporter engagement since the turn of the year. There's always room for improvement, but I feel there have been some real positives, which aren't often mentioned on here.

http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/20130502-dlblog-804921.aspx

Any comments will, as ever, be more than welcome.

I wouldn't bother at the moment Dave,

There's too many people on here moaning about the club, anything u or the board try and do that is positive or talk positive will just be accused of being a pr stunt

Was a good read though

Thanks for work this season Dave. I think you do a great job especially as the job you have is so tough, especially when on the pitch is so bad.

As a season ticket holder of the last 13 year's , my two pennies worth is please (i know its not your decision ) don't let anyone take the mick with season ticket prices. If they don't come down even a nominal figure then its a scandal and even though people like myself will renew the club owes it to the loyal fans to not take them for a ride.

Agree with monkeh that you'll struggle for a positive reaction from a lot on here so don't get too downheartened !

Oh I doubt if he'll get to downloaded after all our supposedly skint club iis giving him a nice pay while he continues to con the gullible into believeing that the powers that be give a 4x about the fans. ( sorry customers )

Wow 2 posts............

I don't know if id call it knobish. But I believe in saying things to peoples faces. So the simple answer to your question is yes I would be happy to repeat my opinions to his face. But having said that I have no desire to and no intention of meeting the bloke

Think its the wrong time for the club to start piping up about their achievements.

The fact it got to that state in the first place was a monumental oversight by the club on how they should treat their SUPPORTERS not customers.

I think the club should look long and hard about what they do next season to get their core support back on side.

It will take a bit more than a 25% off a burger voucher that has to be used in conjunction with at least four other purchases and must be claimed at least 2 weeks before kickoff.

Ciderup. I think its because the last time we were relegated the club shut it as a cost cutting measure. And despite requests from supporters they have refused to say that it will be open next season ( mind you they never reply to any letters about anything)

it is open mate or some of blokes behind flags in the past and the rest have got it wrong. They might disagree with bits of the blog though.

Ciderup. I think its because the last time we were relegated the club shut it as a cost cutting measure. And despite requests from supporters they have refused to say that it will be open next season ( mind you they never reply to any letters about anything)

I am guessing it's because they cannot know right now - there are so many things happening - if the AV decision goes against us, we will likely be redeveloping AG, and the EE could be the first stand to be done - taking the stand down could possibly start as early as December.

So if the club are still thrashing out plans and contingencies for things like that, how can you expect them to give a definate answer to your question ?

The av meeting isn't till october. So are we going to start the season with a 3 sided ground because we might start rebuilding ag in december? I don't think so! Anyway I wonder if this blog is the start of the clubs attempt to soften us up before season tickets go on sale! As another poster alluded to many of us are not in the mood atm to hear about all the wonderful things they are doing!

I came to just one game this season. Gerry Gow's Testimonial. The ticketing was a farce .. It will take a lot to get me back again now that I am enjoying the local non league scene so much. What would get me back - a regular from '64 through to maybe the late 80s? Div 3 pay on the day - £15. By the time you add in food and a programme and drinks and petrol that comes to close on £50 from where I live 10 miles east of Bath now.

Think its the wrong time for the club to start piping up about their achievements.

The fact it got to that state in the first place was a monumental oversight by the club on how they should treat their SUPPORTERS not customers.

I think the club should look long and hard about what they do next season to get their core support back on side.

Excellent post.

DaveL is going about repairing the damage but its not a straightforward task.

My main beef is and has been for ages is the Lindleys franchise. The sooner they are replaced and we get served decent quality grub at sensible prices along with a wider range of beer,cider and lager the better for all the fans.

Here's a straight question dl. Will the ee be open to city fans next season? Give me straight answer if your capable of it.!

Respect to you Timothy for posting using your real name. And the answer is 100% yes.

Timothy Bird, you're a cock. Why don't you try posting with a little tact. You've made yourself look like a proper ****** with your bitchy comments - What was the point in the "Give me straight answer if your capable of it.!" part for example? Where does adding that get you exactly?

Archived