IGNORED

Listening To Fans - An Update

Dave L

If you were a REAL fan, you'd be happy to pay through the nose to eat sh1te and drink p1ss, or so I'm repeatedly told :(

Aye. Spot on. Real fans bend over and take it up the poop shoot. The rest of us are slightly less raw, but not real fans...... apparently

If you were a REAL fan, you'd be happy to pay through the nose to eat sh1te and drink p1ss, or so I'm repeatedly told :(

I can't remember the last time I spent any money within AG that went into Lindleys pocket. I don't either buy food or drink because its crap with limited choice and overpriced.

Its a matter of principle. If I want something to eat then its a Clarke's pie/pastie and if I fancy a pint then its the Coopers or the BS3. If I could get a pint of Thatchers Gold for £3.30 then I would spent money but I refuse to pay £3.60 for a 500ml can of Natch.

Aye. Spot on. Real fans bend over and take it up the poop shoot. The rest of us are slightly less raw, but not real fans...... apparently

Credit where it's do and critise when it's just

At the moment people are just slagging the club off for the sake of it

Our marina dolman comes out its a pr stunt

They reduce beer prices make it cheaper then the majority of pubs it's the wrong beer sold

They listen to the fans and try and do something nice its ether too little to late or another pr stunt

The club can't ******* win

Credit where it's do and critise when it's just

At the moment people are just slagging the club off for the sake of it

Our marina dolman comes out its a pr stunt

They reduce beer prices make it cheaper then the majority of pubs it's the wrong beer sold

They listen to the fans and try and do something nice its ether too little to late or another pr stunt

The club can't ******* win

I am not having a go at the club here. There are those who back the club willy nilly whether they are right or wrong. Then have the audacity to state they are better fans because of it.

I don't hold you as one of those. You back the club, fair enough. But you don't attempt to say you are a better fan because you do.

I am not having a go at the club here. There are those who back the club willy nilly whether they are right or wrong. Then have the audacity to state they are better fans because of it.

I don't hold you as one of those. You back the club, fair enough. But you don't attempt to say you are a better fan because you do.

Wasn't aimed at you completely I just happened to quote your post,

I'm just pissed off because every time they try and do somthing positive the same face come out and slag them off offer on constructive debate just slag them off,

At least you post something to back your view point up trl I don't mind that because I can see your thinking

I also don't pretend to be a better fan I just want some people to cut the club some slack where it deserves it

Wasn't aimed at you completely I just happened to quote your post,

I'm just pissed off because every time they try and do somthing positive the same face come out and slag them off offer on constructive debate just slag them off,

At least you post something to back your view point up trl I don't mind that because I can see your thinking

I also don't pretend to be a better fan I just want some people to cut the club some slack where it deserves it

I got done by the website. I went looking for past statements from Marina. Couldn't find any and looks like I jumped to conclusions. It seems the numpties that run our website decided to remove historic posts.

Dave, I don't know if you will still be looking back on this post but, with the liklihood of lower attendances next season, are there any plans to handing out more free tickets for school kids for games likely to not have great turn out, such as JPT and games against the smaller teams?

I got done by the website. I went looking for past statements from Marina. Couldn't find any and looks like I jumped to conclusions. It seems the numpties that run our website decided to remove historic posts.

But u back ur stuff up trl that's the point that's constructive criticism (or cynicism) and that's healthy nothing wrong with that at all and that can be debated

But u back ur stuff up trl that's the point that's constructive criticism (or cynicism) and that's healthy nothing wrong with that at all and that can be debated

Oh sometimes I just whinge :) I have occasionally backed the club when they have done something good. You have to point out and applaud the good stuff. Trouble is, I'm a glass empty kind of guy! :)

Well considering Wigan and Man city's cheapest season ticket this season was £255 and £275 respectively i would suggest £250/£260 for the EE would be fair.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19984968

15 quid deduction for a 2 division drop. In a stand with piss poor view, with no backs to the seats.

If you could equate the cost to top tickets to a london show to lowest tickets in a bristol show. Do you think the disparity would be 15 quid? Or a whole lot more?

15 quid deduction for a 2 division drop. In a stand with piss poor view, with no backs to the seats.

If you could equate the cost to top tickets to a london show to lowest tickets in a bristol show. Do you think the disparity would be 15 quid? Or a whole lot more?

You are right, perhaps £200 - £220 would be more reasonable for the EE.

Of the top of my head:

Mortgage

Gas

Electric

Council tax

House insurance

Contents insurance

Sky

Tv licence

Water

Pension

Life insurance

Medical costs ie dentistry

Car tax

Csr insurance

Mot

Food

Petrol

Clothing

Nappies

That's a pretty shitty shopping list..

Rent (cheap, but you get what you pay for)

alcohol

Tobacco

Football

Food

Extra curricular shit

Birthdays/ Christmas and that

Occasional transport

Occasional clothes

Ummm.....

If you're young and childless with limited responsibility - you're likely to have fewer compulsory out-goings hence more disposable income.

Young. Free. Single = more disposable income.

If you're young and childless with limited responsibility - you're likely to have fewer compulsory out-goings hence more disposable income.

Young. Free. Single = more disposable income.

Id like to think I was still young, I'm definitely free, single and childless. Other than the child related bits, I still have to pay for everything Barrs Court mentioned. On a single income. I've budgeted since last year for the cost of my season ticket, so can afford it.

Id like to think I was still young, I'm definitely free, single and childless. Other than the child related bits, I still have to pay for everything Barrs Court mentioned. On a single income. I've budgeted since last year for the cost of my season ticket, so can afford it.

You would still have a lot more money, than someone who was single with a kid for example.

I think that's what wtfigo is trying to say.

The cost of actually getting to a game can easily double the cost of entry. Yes I know the club cant do much about that but exiles should be given thought when prices are decided. Extra low-ness please for those over 60 and away from AG and for those with over 40yrs of hurt a medal would go down well.

Archived