IGNORED

Fergie To Call It A Day?

Brizzle Jordan

Benitez is leaving Chelsea, Heyyy could be the shocking appointment we've all been hoping for :fingerscrossed: If ypu haven't realised I don't like Man U Chelsea Man C Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs are alright as they don't go out spending ridiculous money in a transfer window and especially Spurs recently have used two good seasons to make them a serious challenger for the top 3

Anything that drags Man U and Man C down to make the league more open will be a bonus in my eyes

He has said in a recent interview that managing in England or Spain doesn't interest him as Germany is on the brink of becoming the best league in europe.

Don't always believe what people say. Must be some frustrations from him that there's always the chance of Bayern gazumping them on targets, or, as has been recently been seen, them getting Dortmund's best players. Wouldn't be a problem at Utd. Anyhow, I don't think he would necessarily be the favourite for the job.

He has said in a recent interview that managing in England or Spain doesn't interest him as Germany is on the brink of becoming the best league in europe.

The Germans are starting to get on my tits with their arrogance. Bayern get to two finals and suddenly they're claiming the Bundasliga is the bedt in the world? Yes thst league does alot right especially for fans, but aside from Bayern and this season Dortmund theyve been a joke in europe for years.

It's pretty near. Name me 5 bigger jobs?

Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, AC Milan (to get them back to their best) Juventus, PSG.

Massive jobs, massive attractions.

Following Fergie? I don't think many will go seeking that hence someone like Moyes getting it over a bigger name internationally like Klopp, Lowe, etc.

It seems to stem from it being reported (again, this was known ages ago) that he's having a hip op in the summer and Moyes not having signed a new deal. It wasn't long ago he last denied impending retirement, no reason to do so again so soon. Doubt it.

Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern, AC Milan (to get them back to their best) Juventus, PSG.

Following Fergie? I don't think many will go seeking that hence someone like Moyes getting it over a bigger name internationally like Klopp, Lowe, etc.

Rubbish. Man Utd are bigger than all of them except Real Madrid. Bigger club, more fans, higher turnover, more success in reputable competitions.

You mean the same AC Milan who's average attendance is half of the San Siro? The same Juventus who had to move to a smaller stadium as they couldn't fill the Delle Alpi? Barcelona only won half of their titles in the last 20 years, before that they were relatively small in comparison to Real, and to consider PSG up there is laughable.

Man Utd or Real Madrid is the biggest job in football, no question about it.

jordan

Maybe the first two, none of the others. I despise United but seriously you're talking arse.

jordans having a bad day he even wants kenny jacket executed whats up kid your mum confiscated your power rangers again.....

The clasico sides maybe, but United is a global brand unlike any other football club, more 'fans' than any other club...biggest club job in the world, probably.

PSG bigger than Man United, not sure about that. They're not even the biggest club in France!

Archived