IGNORED

Mancini Out, Pellegrini In

Brizzle Jordan

Have a day off. I support 30 teams.

How many positive posts do you actually make? Zero. Have a word.

Please feel free to actually read my posting history, many reasons to be positive! You on the other hand are not one of them... Joke of a fan, when you've traveled the country and beyond for your football club come back and talk to me

Please feel free to actually read my posting history, many reasons to be positive! You on the other hand are not one of them... Joke of a fan, when you've traveled the country and beyond for your football club come back and talk to me

Joke of a fan? Good one.

If I don't have to talk to you then that is brilliant. You're probably a contender for the biggest mug on this forum.

You've traveled the country to support Bristol City.. what do you want? a medal?

Pellegrini is a good manager but not sure he will suit Man City. He will get more out of the likes of Aguero though.

Moyes at Manchester United

Mourinho at Chelsea

Pellegrini at Man City

What a change! It wont be as good but oh well.

I disagree actually, I reckon it has potential to be better than the current management at those clubs. Interesting to see how Moyes copes especially if a few of the transfer rumours for Man U are true.. Likewise Mourinho at Chelsea is far from boring. Don't know much about Pellegrini but will be interesting to see how these three teams cope with new managers.

I disagree actually, I reckon it has potential to be better than the current management at those clubs. Interesting to see how Moyes copes especially if a few of the transfer rumours for Man U are true.. Likewise Mourinho at Chelsea is far from boring. Don't know much about Pellegrini but will be interesting to see how these three teams cope with new managers.

Agree.

Pellegrini is arguably the best manager in la liga. He was unlucky to get the sack from Madrid did really well at Villareal and now at Malaga. Citeh will be better off with him in charge. Mourinho could still end up at PSG maybe if Madrid go for Anchelloti?

Pellegrini is arguably the best manager in la liga. He was unlucky to get the sack from Madrid did really well at Villareal and now at Malaga. Citeh will be better off with him in charge. Mourinho could still end up at PSG maybe if Madrid go for Anchelloti?

Mourinho is clearly going to Chelsea, Ancelotti will go to Madrid and Mancini will go back to Inter IMO.

Pellegrini is a good manager but he doesn't speak a word of English. I think he will make City play with more width as under Mancini it's all way too narrow.

Mourinho is clearly going to Chelsea, Ancelotti will go to Madrid and Mancini will go back to Inter IMO.

Pellegrini is a good manager but he doesn't speak a word of English. I think he will make City play with more width as under Mancini it's all way too narrow.

Let's not forget Mourinho is still under contract.

Where will Mancini go? Porto?

Manchini has been a failure at Man Citeh. Their European performances have been a spectacular failure. The league title came in while Man U have had an average team, and no one cares about the FA cup to consider winning it an achievement (unless you're not a top 4 side).

Oh you absoloute hero.What do you want a gold star.

Let's not forget Mourinho is still under contract.

Where will Mancini go? Porto?

Mourinho will resign but if not i'm sure Chelsea will have no problems in affording the compensation.

Mancini will either go to PSG if Ancelotti goes to Madrid or he may go back to Inter if they sack Stramaccioni.

Pellegrini will be another failure for Man City. Sick of seeing all these latino managers in the ENGLISH Premier League, absolute joke.

However, happy to see Zola and Poyet doing well as they have been accustomed to the British way and respect the league.

Manchini has been a failure at Man Citeh. Their European performances have been a spectacular failure. The league title came in while Man U have had an average team, and no one cares about the FA cup to consider winning it an achievement (unless you're not a top 4 side).

He can't have any complaints can he. The league title he did win he nearly threw away. Performances in Europe have been shocking to say the least and yesterday's performance was unexceptable.

The owners at Man City have been very patient when compared to Chelsea and at least gave Manicin till (nearly) the end of the season before giving him boot.

anyone who signs Rodwell Sinclair and Garcia deserves the sack.

To think aswell he never actually signed Hart, Zabaleta and Kompany who are at the heart of Man City's back 5 says a lot. Tevez was also bought by Hughes, Aguero was a good signing and so was Yaya Toure, but both are very inconsistent.

He also keeps faith with Gareth Barry and James Milner which is a joke, City lost the title this season because of Mancini is weak and is far too naive.

To think aswell he never actually signed Hart, Zabaleta and Kompany who are at the heart of Man City's back 5 says a lot. Tevez was also bought by Hughes, Aguero was a good signing and so was Yaya Toure, but both are very inconsistent.

He also keeps faith with Gareth Barry and James Milner which is a joke, City lost the title this season because of Mancini is weak and is far too naive.

Gareth Barry is rubbish.

Pellegrini will play a 4-2-3-1 most likely which could look like this:

GK - Hart

RB - Zabaleta

CB - Kompany

CB - Nastasic

LB - Clichy

CM - Toure

CM - Garcia

RW - Silva

AM - Tevez

LW - Isco

ST - Aguero

Would need more width as Silva and Isco are always going to want to come inside.

To say Yaya Toure is inconsistent is a total joke!!!

Archived