IGNORED

Mancini Out, Pellegrini In

Brizzle Jordan

If the coppa ilalia is worthless

why bring up the point JM won the TREBLE with inter!!

Its only worth being the Double is it not?

It's not worthless MS but it's not a major honour. Major honours are domestic titles and european trophies which Mourinho has in abundance. Mancini doesn't.

Mourinho spent less than Guardiola during both of there years in Spain.

Mourinho didn't spend alot at Inter at all, they didn't have much resources. Quaresma, Muntari, Mancini and Sneijder were his only real expensive players.

And how many Champions League titles did he win at Madrid?

And well all those were over 60 million Euro's! Hardly any resources.....

There is a job going at Everton One of the biggest clubs in England

Problem with them is they have very little money

Let JM take over from Moyes and see what he can do

Would put money on it that he couldnt get them into the top 4

doubt Everton could afford him

And how many Champions League titles did he win at Madrid?

And well all those were over 60 million Euro's! Hardly any resources.....

He made 46M from Ibrahimovic sell.

He didn't win the CL at Madrid granted, he was unlucky with penalties etc but he's still won it with Inter and Porto.

Jose is a winner, where ever he goes he wins the league. Jose is a tactical genius so he could do a good job anywhere.

So the FA Cup is not worth winning!!!

judging by the teams put out in in the 3rd 4th 5th round you would have to question it. Also the number of championship clubs reaching the final in recent years would suggest the big teams are not taking it quite so seriously as they used to.

judging by the teams put out in in the 3rd 4th 5th round you would have to question it. Also the number of championship clubs reaching the final in recent years would suggest the big teams are not taking it quite so seriously as they used to.

Sunderland, Fulham, Southampton & W Ham all reached the final in the 70s

That is a shit load.

Barca always splash out on one or two big purchases. Its the way they have always done it. They have always been massive spenders quality over quantity. Trouble is many failed as they could not play the barca way.

:laugh: about 70 million a season. Portland, I think brizzle check mated you :)

Fair point :) done big time!

He's spent more than I thought!

But a lot of players in Barca's starting team each week are homegrown players.

Barcelona have a home grown core but they've been fairly poor in the transfer market. So many big signings haven't performed. Pep spent more at Barca than Jose spent at Madrid which I think surprises everyone.

They certainly are. This big buys often don't understand or can't fit into the Barcelona ethos.

Makes you wonder why he got the okay to spend so big considering he should know who could and who could not fit in. Suggests to me Pep might not quite be the success at munich as he may appear to be on paper.

Sunderland, Fulham, Southampton & W Ham all reached the final in the 70s

Aye. I can't remember any in the 80's 90's through to the early 2000's when the money really started kicking in (getting ready for someone to point out a obvious miss by me :) ). The 70's there wasn't such a massive difference between the top two leagues as the money was just not there.

Barcelona have a home grown core but they've been fairly poor in the transfer market. So many big signings haven't performed. Pep spent more at Barca than Jose spent at Madrid which I think surprises everyone.

I think they spent about £200 million plus, the season before he joined Madrid. Which obviously helped!

I think they spent about £200 million plus, the season before he joined Madrid. Which obviously helped!

Yeah, Pellegrini was in charge when they signed Kaka, Ronaldo, Benzema, Alonso and Albiol which was around 200M.

Mourinho signed Khedira, Modric, Ozil, Di Maria, Coentrao and Varane. All good players at good ages and Varane for 10M will be an absolute bargain in years.

Pellegrini will be another failure for Man City. Sick of seeing all these latino managers in the ENGLISH Premier League, absolute joke.

However, happy to see Zola and Poyet doing well as they have been accustomed to the British way and respect the league.

He's Chilean and speaks fluent English you donkey.

Edit: oops... My bad Liam

Hate to break it to you but Chile is a Latin American nation and Liam never said he doesn't speak English.

And no need to get offence is it?

I've just got up, I thought he said Italian!!!! Forgive me Liam.

And, no, but I can't be bothered to find the post where it says he can't speak a word of English that somebody posted earlier.

Javier Hernandez scored 20 in his first season and 17 in second ? One season wonder...really ?

Like i said how many have been vital goals and against top teams? Very well getting the 3rd or 4th goals against the lesser teams. Someone said Torres has 20 goals this season has he been great as well?

Torres has been decent. If a goal gets you the 3 points then it doesn't matter who it's against.

Most of pele's 91 career hattricks were against the worse Brazilian teams does that make him not that good?

Torres has been rubbish.

Torres has been decent. If a goal gets you the 3 points then it doesn't matter who it's against.

Most of pele's 91 career hattricks were against the worse Brazilian teams does that make him not that good?

2/3 months ago in the paper there was a thing saying how many points a striker has got their team. I.E scored a winning goal.

Torres had something like 15 goals but won no points for Chelsea.

Chelsea paid about £20 million? to him when they got rid of him. Not sure if they will want to splash out another massive amount to get him back?

Abramovich doesn't like to back down to people,would he be willing to do this for Mourinho!

Basically he would be saying to everyone that he made a mistake in getting rid of him in the first place,is he willing to do this.

Not quite, £18 million to him and his entire back room staff, including I believe AVB!

I completely agree with you, although I can't see him going anywhere else.

Madrid will surely play hardball, they'll want their full whack of compensation for letting him go I reckon. If Chelsea don't pay it, he'll either have to get sacked, pay it himself, mutual consent or another club pay it. Given the recent acrimony, Madrid wouldn't sack him, nor would they let him go through mutual consent imo. It's a game of poker, who will blink first?

Archived