IGNORED

Mancini Out, Pellegrini In

Brizzle Jordan

Talking on players, Hernandez just scored for UTD again - surely can't stick around being fourth in pecking order...

Rooney will be off. So he'll be number 2 behind Van Persie.

Can't imagine Welbeck being at United for much longer, 1 prem goal this season says it all.

Yeah let the One season wonder who has scored 16 goals this season go

and

Keep the One goal ALL season forward!!!!!

For me its Welbeck who is not good enough for Man Utd

He never starts the big games how many of those goals this season have been against the top teams?

Meh, frankly, even less relevant to us than it was last season

:clap::clap: who gives a flying f..k about premier football!!! its all about ££££££ ruining the game for us the working class! we think are prices are steap ..have a look at tickets for arsenal,chelski,etc......... :shocking::shocking::shocking:

His goalscoring needs to improve but all the other parts of his game are good. He played well in both legs versus Madrid.

I think he'll become a very decent player when he's improved his finishing.

He's 22, he is playing for Man Utd, if he can't score more than one goal there then god help him!

Need to improve a lot more, never will be a world class player which Man Utd needs.

Mourinho will resign but if not i'm sure Chelsea will have no problems in affording the

Chelsea paid about £20 million? to him when they got rid of him. Not sure if they will want to splash out another massive amount to get him back?

Abramovich doesn't like to back down to people,would he be willing to do this for Mourinho!

Basically he would be saying to everyone that he made a mistake in getting rid of him in the first place,is he willing to do this.

Chelsea paid about £20 million? to him when they got rid of him. Not sure if they will want to splash out another massive amount to get him back?

Abramovich doesn't like to back down to people,would he be willing to do this for Mourinho!

Basically he would be saying to everyone that he made a mistake in getting rid of him in the first place,is he willing to do this.

Chelsea fans won't be happy with anyone other than Mourinho. They want him, he wants them.

Chelsea fans won't be happy with anyone other than Mourinho. They want him, he wants them.

I also think it will be mourinho. But I wouldn't think abramovich gives a rats arse about what the fans think. I very much doubt he gives them a 2nd thought. He will get in someone he thinks will win them the European champions league.

I also think it will be mourinho. But I wouldn't think abramovich gives a rats arse about what the fans think. I very much doubt he gives them a 2nd thought. He will get in someone he thinks will win them the European champions league.

Who better do that than Mourinho? now Fergie has retired Mourinho is the best manager in the world.

Who better do that than Mourinho? now Fergie has retired Mourinho is the best manager in the world.

Like I Said Mourinho. Not because of the fans, because he is the best manager out their for Roman's short term win things approach to owning a football club..

The other day Rafa Benitez said in a press conference that " you all know whose coming here next season", with a smirk on his face.

We all know that Benitez is no lover of the media, and to me it felt like he was winding them up.

Perhaps it's just me, but sometimes things that appear so obvious don't always happen.

It depends how you judge "best" if you manage the top teams and have hundreds of millions to spend.

Or if you manage smaller clubs and do well on a small budget.

Nothing convinces me that Mourinho would be able to do it with the latter.

Pep Guardiola is in my opinion, or the Bayern manager Jupp Heynckes

Guardiola for me needs to make an impression at another club first. He did well with Barca, but the whole club is set up to play a certain way. Yes he did a good if not great job job there. Lets see if he can replicate it in Germany. He has the best team over there to do it with, lets see what his management game plan is. He surely will bring some of his Italian experience with him.

Mourinho has won more trophies than them and has done it in 3 major leagues. Sets him above the rest.

But he hasn't left a legacy, look at Chelsea, Inter etc after he left them. He was a one man show there and without him they flopped.

Pep left a squad at Barca who won the league this season, Jupp is leaving the new champions of Europe and easily the biggest force at the moment.

But he hasn't left a legacy, look at Chelsea, Inter etc after he left them. He was a one man show there and without him they flopped.

Pep left a squad at Barca who won the league this season, Jupp is leaving the new champions of Europe and easily the biggest force at the moment.

Doesn't matter, on Jose's CV he has won so many major honours and broken so many records. Highest points tally in England and Spain, first treble with Inter Milan etc..

Doesn't matter, on Jose's CV he has won so many major honours and broken so many records. Highest points tally in England and Spain, first treble with Inter Milan etc..

I would rather have a manager who could leave a legacy than someone who could just win trophies.

And look at the money he spent, no better than Manchini really.

I would rather have a manager who could leave a legacy than someone who could just win trophies.

And look at the money he spent, no better than Manchini really.

Guardiola has done it with 1 club that was already geared for success.

Heynckes won his first major honour in over 10 years this season..

Guardiola has done it with 1 club that was already geared for success.

Heynckes won his first major honour in over 10 years this season..

Yes Heynckes won his first major honour, but he done it in style. Bayern will be champions of Europe for 3-5 years easily now.

Yes Heynckes won his first major honour, but he done it in style. Bayern will be champions of Europe for 3-5 years easily now.

I wouldn't make guesses like this. I guarantee someone will drag this back up when they go out in the group stages :)

Archived