IGNORED

Willem Ii

willem ii

Pre season friendly? City v Willem II  

432 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

just got back from tilburg fantastic weekend even their fans were singing bristol city ashton gate is light years behind beer on the terraces sing jump rant and no one says a thing we went in there supporters bar .....it was free to go in packed to the rafters even free beer come on mr chairman please sort it out willem in a friendly thats what we all want ive been going there for 5 mabey 6 yrs there crying out to play us,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, angus

any pictures angus????

Nice to see Bristol fans at our game (Willem ii - AZ) last weekend!!! The flags were great and I hope you guys had a good weekend in The Netherlands/Tilburg! At least we did win the last game of the season. Still relegation for Willem ii....

come over to bristol any time always welcome!!!!! ;);)

Would love to watch a Willem ii game next season. How much would total cost, flights, accommodation etc be roughly

I'm going to fly to Amsterdam with sleazyjet - can get return tickets for around 60 quid. Stay there for a few nights and get the train to Tilburg - as someone said on here return will be about 15 quid and match ticket probs cost around15 quid too.

I think I have discovered another connection here between fans. Willem II have a liking for music every bit as ludicrous as the Wurzels. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=Z-dTWQTXiQ4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DZ-dTWQTXiQ4

Watch wat you are saying sixty seconds. One of the songs is the club song and another is plaid after a goal scored by Willem II... ;-)

Film is made in à coach towards à match.... THE trip to FC Twente thuis year was superb! 8 coaches. 2 with à disco inside and outside THE bus. During à stop of one hour free food and à big disco outdoor. Lots of beer and in THE last minute of THE game Willem II scored THE 1-1!!! On Our way back THE coaches with supporters made a stop besides THE motorway. Again big disco and after 15 minutes THE coach with players arrived and joined THE party!

Watch wat you are saying sixty seconds. One of the songs is the club song and another is plaid after a goal scored by Willem II... ;-)

Film is made in à coach towards à match.... THE trip to FC Twente thuis year was superb! 8 coaches. 2 with à disco inside and outside THE bus. During à stop of one hour free food and à big disco outdoor. Lots of beer and in THE last minute of THE game Willem II scored THE 1-1!!! On Our way back THE coaches with supporters made a stop besides THE motorway. Again big disco and after 15 minutes THE coach with players arrived and joined THE party!

Sounds awesome this country really has lost it's way

The respect Dutch and German players show their supporters is superb

Www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOnFhSamooA

This is à film from THE stop towards the game against FC Twente. At THE end you can see THE coach with THE fireflames in THE roof.

Well done, that is mental. Over here everyone would be banned within 10 seconds and this forum would be having a meltdown calling everyone hooligans.

Got any more videos?

I like ludicrous. I like players that show fans respect. Willem II and BCFC were relegated. Some of City's team gave up and show little respect to fans.

Surely our club should get some sort of link up and running with Willem here? Would be great, we were promised they would listen to the fans and create a better relationship, what better way to start!

Our club simply are not interested, willems board are though.

This is à film from THE stop towards the game against FC Twente. At THE end you can see THE coach with THE fireflames in THE roof.

Quality that, nice tune too :)

Looks like a great away day, how many did you take there? FC Twente looks like quite a big ground!

but will anyone listen at the club a friendly could easily be arranged we are all friends together please david l , listen to us

I PM'd him so will be interesting to see his response. The club have apparently poured cold water over any attempts to forge an official link anyway including not being interested in a friendly?

Disappointing, but interest between both sets of fans seems to be getting greater so hopefully next season will see some good followings to each others matches. Hopefully we are away when they play Den BOSCH, who's up for that?

Swansea have got really good links with Den Haag - even to the extent that they sell swansea shirts in the Den Haag club shop (I saw them)

Willem II are a great club - Bristol City should not miss this opportunity to forge links with Willem II and be a bit more outward looking - an official link would see much more Dutch people coming to Ashton Gate and spending money.

didnt the club come out last summer and say they werent interested in a link, maybe it was dave on here? i cant remember for sure, but i thought there was some kind of official response at some point

Why not host a friendly, at Ashton gate? No need for any segregation. Make it a community day, community trust could be involved.

We should arrange a game, where a group of us go over and watch Willem game, when do the fixtures come out over there?

Quite a lot of city fans already do this, there has been a link of some sort for over 7 years now.

Amazingly, it has grown from one Dutchmans love of Bristol, and being taken to a city game when he was visiting to what it's now.

Potentially it could be a very big partnership, maybe we are a lower league club again now, the club might be interested?

Archived