IGNORED

Marlon Harewood

citylad05

Been released by Barnsley...Apparently Us and Millwall are intrested reading in the Daily Star (But it did say Arsenal were in for Andy Carroll so probably Rubbish). I personally hope we don't sign him. I'd love to be starting against Bradford with Davies and Baldock!! I also hope we sign Fielding good keeper.

Shouldn't Harewood have come to us all those years ago as part of the Jim Brennan deal? Something in the back of my mind that he should have come but got injured and we ended up with John Burns.

Might be wrong though.

Quality player, the kind of player we need to attract to this club. Will bring plenty of experience up front and Premier League experience!!!

We've never a top striker for years now.

I hope this is a joke! A 33/34 year old striker who has managed just over 1 in 4 in his career and who hasn't scored more than 5 goals for a club since 2007, despite playing for another 8 clubs?

Oozes class!

He's scored 6 in his last 46 games.

I hope this is a joke! A 33/34 year old striker who has managed just over 1 in 4 in his career and who hasn't scored more than 5 goals for a club since 2007, despite playing for another 8 clubs?

Oozes class!

He's scored 6 in his last 46 games.

Scored goals in England, China and Finland!

Scores 1 goal every 4 games.

Shouldn't Harewood have come to us all those years ago as part of the Jim Brennan deal? Something in the back of my mind that he should have come but got injured and we ended up with John Burns.

Might be wrong though.

I believe your right,would have been a great signing then.....but not now!!

This potential signing seems to have divided opinion somewhat - on one side, in the "Yes" corner, @Tins and @Night84; in the "No" corner, absolutely everyone else. Including Marlon himself, as he's allergic to apples, and, therefore, Cider (you heard it here first)

This potential signing seems to have divided opinion somewhat - on one side, in the "Yes" corner, @Tins and @Night84; in the "No" corner, absolutely everyone else. Including Marlon himself, as he's allergic to apples, and, therefore, Cider (you heard it here first)

I am not really in the "Yes" corner. I just wanted to spice things up as it's non season :P

Archived