IGNORED

Jet & Scott Wagstaff Signing Today

eric04

@alidurdenBBC

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas swap deal with Paul Anderson now agreed between #BristolCity & #Ipswich. JET due in Bristol for terms and medical today.

@alidurdenBBC

As well as Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, a reminder of yesterday's news that #BristolCity hope to complete signing of Scott Wagstaff on a free today.

Cracking start to the week if true!

Flint

Williams

Fielding

Wynter

Brundle

Emmanuel-Thomas

Wagstaff

Can't say that SOD has been sitting around scratching his head! So nice seeing us getting on with our transfer business early and having a lot of time in pre season with (hopefully) a reasonably final squad.

Also there must be some mistake, I can't see Charlie Adam on the list? Is he going to be the new foam hand vendor?

Yes Right Winger so obviously Alberts replacement If we could get £2m for Albert and get Wagstaff on a free would be good buisness all round

Cheers. Can't see us getting £2M for Bert though.

Yes Right Winger so obviously Alberts replacement If we could get £2m for Albert and get Wagstaff on a free would be good buisness all round

He's more of an industrious winger I think and more likely an Anderson replacement. We did say previously that we wanted to keep Anderson.

Possibly why we heard very little gossip about this signing.

Cheers. Can't see us getting £2M for Bert though.

Well who knows our board dont seem to give in to other clubs these days and have apparently turned down £1.25m for him already so why not say no less than £2m and with 3 or 4 clubs reportedly interested i'm sure we could get it

Well who knows our board dont seem to give in to other clubs these days and have apparently turned down £1.25m for him already so why not say no less than £2m and with 3 or 4 clubs reportedly interested i'm sure we could get it

I hope you're right.

Archived