IGNORED

Jet & Scott Wagstaff Signing Today

eric04

To good signings there. Gutted we lost Anderson tho

Me too. But we could well have lost him anyway. At least we have JET which excites me, all signed and sealed. I hope Wagstaff does well for us too, but I must admit, unlike JET I wasn't aware of him before.

Hard to believe JET is still only 22 now, watched him in THAT Donny match, thought that was a few years ago. How young was he then!!!

JET's new twitter bio: Official Twitter account of Bristol City Striker Jay Emmanuel-Thomas

Looks like he'll be upfront then! Also his pic is of him the the City shirt :D

I think he may play in the hole myself and we end up with one out and out striker up top with JeT sitting behind (like Noble use to)

Luckily the Beatles were n't.Macca lacks the cutting edge,rock attitude that was beautifully balanced when hé wrote with Lennon.

Wings ,jolly poppy band without sense or purpose .Beatles,perfection ,for a moment in time .

Um, I think you'll find that the line "Wings, the band the Beatles could have been" was from Alan Partridge and it was therefore meant to be a joke.

I think he may play in the hole myself and we end up with one out and out striker up top with JeT sitting behind (like Noble use to)

Yeah agree Monk think he will be given a licence to get on the ball and create.

I think this will be a good signing!

Scott Wagstaff sounds like he might be Albert's replacement, if Albert goes which is looking likely. Hope it'll be a good signing.

Though, I'm not to sure about the Anderson for JET swap deal. On his day I think JET is the better play but it doesn't sound like he has many of his days. I just think we might miss Anderson, just got that feeling IMO.

Um, I think you'll find that the line "Wings, the band the Beatles could have been" was from Alan Partridge and it was therefore meant to be a joke.

Excellent line.

The rare time that i'm serious on the forum .Owned.

Thanks for Alan Partridge memory from France's second best contributer to Otib

Archived